Jalen Hurd now over 240 lbs.

JAllen18

VFL
Terry Lambert
@LambertScouting
4h4 hours ago Tennessee, USA

Interesting note from Butch Jones today: RB Jalen Hurd is up over 240 pounds. Played near 225 last year.

Opposing DB's beware.

Can't wait to see the Thunder & Lighting combo we'll have with Hurd & Kamara.

Reactions: 30 people
iu

Reactions: 1 person
good to hear he has added some weight,hopefully he can have a fairly healthy season this fall

He's going to seriously hurt some defenders this year. That will payoff late in games. Guys are going to shy away from contact with him.

Reactions: 2 people
If this kid stays healthy, he has NFL written all over him. With his speed at 240, well damn!

I've thought this for a while. He will be the best back to ever play at UT, when his career is over. He's got it all. Speed, acceleration, size, and power.

I say this sincerely, Watch this young man this season and enjoy the ride, because he will be gone before you blink and you only have so many times to watch him.

Same size as Derrick Henry at Bama and that dude was a beast last year

That gives him a little buffer to lose 5 during the August practices.

Plus, he lost about 12lbs last year during the season. I think Vol74, iirc, said he was playing at around 215 by the end of the season. Either way, kid's gonna punish some folk this fall.

I say this sincerely, Watch this young man this season and enjoy the ride, because he will be gone before you blink and you only have so many times to watch him.

This is the truth. Kid put up 1100+ yds total offense last year...,as a true freshman....while essentially missing 2 full games....behind the worst offensive line in school, perhaps SEC history. We should all appreciate that he's a vol and savor every minute that we have to watch him these next 2 seasons.

Reactions: 11 people
Hopefully he didn't lose any speed. A 240 lb. bull is going to scare defenders, and will be extremely hard to slow down. I expect him to break a ton of tackles this year. Defenders will bounce right off of him.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back