Quick Question about LP Field Tickets??

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
Saw some tickets on Stubhub for the "Loge Section" for the BG Game??

Can anyone tell me what the Loge Section is?? Seats different? Any special perks? Just curious. :confused:

Can anyone tell me what the Loge Section is?? Seats different? Any special perks? Just curious. :confused:

It's a separate section at the bottom of the upper deck.

They are worth it. Much easier to get to your seats than above the loge. I have them for my season tix and love it.

FYI. There are high speed elevators located at the end of the upper deck which have 6 elevators. They only go from the ground to the upper deck and it takes about 10 seconds. You don't have to walk that ramp anymore.

Hope they open ALL the entry gates & have improved treatment of fans coming in, especially security. LP Field at Titans games has a reputation for being the worst in the NFL, & that is deserved! :bad:

Hope they open ALL the entry gates & have improved treatment of fans coming in, especially security. LP Field at Titans games has a reputation for being the worst in the NFL, & that is deserved! :bad:

Really? That sux. I go to Ravens games and have been to FedEx field in D.C. and they are very polite and the lines go pretty quick at both stadiums, though FedEx is a terrible stadium for views as it goes out more than up. I've never been treated bad. I guess it's up to the city and management. I thought the NFL had some QC but I guess not.

Reactions: 1 person
Gosh last time we were at LP Field for the MCB, we didn't have any issue with security or the person checking us. But this year you ladies remember the bag policies for an NFL stadium.

Gosh last time we were at LP Field for the MCB, we didn't have any issue with security or the person checking us. But this year you ladies remember the bag policies for an NFL stadium.

and dont bring your umbrella. They'll never make it past the gate

and dont bring your umbrella. They'll never make it past the gate

What if it's a mini umbrella folded up in the official size clear tote bag? Reckon we'll have our ponchos in said bag too.. LOL When we were at the Outback Bowl and it was raining to beat the band, they, of course, confiscated my umbrella, it wasn't bothering anyone nor was it open..

What if it's a mini umbrella folded up in the official size clear tote bag? Reckon we'll have our ponchos in said bag too.. LOL When we were at the Outback Bowl and it was raining to beat the band, they, of course, confiscated my umbrella, it wasn't bothering anyone nor was it open..

telling from personal experience.

Last year I went to the Titans v GB preseason game. When we left the house there was a threat of rain but we rolled the dice and went anyway. Needless to say we rolled craps because the bottom fell out and as it went on it didnt look like it was gonna let up. About half way thru the 1st qtr and spending it underneath the overhang at the elevators my son says lets bite the bullet and go and I reluctantly agree. We make our way out of the concourse in the rain then to the gate where right in front of it was nothing but a buffet line of umbrellas. Evidently when people tried to bring them in they said no and made them leave them outside. I told my son pick what you want and we walked to the car in the downpour relatively dry.

Reactions: 1 person

My company had PSL's to Titans games in the Loge section. They are awesome seats for the price. Two perks:
1. The corporate suites are right behind the Loge section. Get seats at the top row of Loge and when they open up the windows for game noise, you get a little A/C on your neck. :p

2. Short trip to the beer line.

I got my Bowling Green tix in the Loge on the 40 and my son paid more for 2 on the 10 in the lower bowl about 3/4's of the way up. I think my seats are better and $50 bucks cheaper a pair.

telling from personal experience.

Last year I went to the Titans v GB preseason game. When we left the house there was a threat of rain but we rolled the dice and went anyway. Needless to say we rolled craps because the bottom fell out and as it went on it didnt look like it was gonna let up. About half way thru the 1st qtr and spending it underneath the overhang at the elevators my son says lets bite the bullet and go and I reluctantly agree. We make our way out of the concourse in the rain then to the gate where right in front of it was nothing but a buffet line of umbrellas. Evidently when people tried to bring them in they said no and made them leave them outside. I told my son pick what you want and we walked to the car in the downpour relatively dry.

Exactly, basically the same thing happened to us at the Outback Bowl.. there were barrels of umbrellas as we went in, came out to those torrential sheets of rain well known in Florida.. trudged our soaking way to the vehicle and on back to Atlanta.. I'll find a mini umbrella and put it in my official clear tote bag, Lord forgive you try to sneak anything in.. LOL oh don't get drunk and rowdy in the stadium.. hahahahaha OHHHH after the Outback bowl, we didn't see any of those umbrellas that had previously been in barrels. I always keep a mini one with me when we go into Neyland, small and very compact and we know to NOT dare open one up.. but people sneak booze in..

My company had PSL's to Titans games in the Loge section. They are awesome seats for the price. Two perks:
1. The corporate suites are right behind the Loge section. Get seats at the top row of Loge and when they open up the windows for game noise, you get a little A/C on your neck. :p

2. Short trip to the beer line.

I got my Bowling Green tix in the Loge on the 40 and my son paid more for 2 on the 10 in the lower bowl about 3/4's of the way up. I think my seats are better and $50 bucks cheaper a pair.

The corporate suites your're talking about are the red club seats. They are not loge seats.

Loge seats are the first 6 or 8 rows of the upper deck (300 section).

VN Store

Back