TN summer football tour

ACvol3

Siap, but has anybody seen this on SEC network? It's on now, and it's awesome.. a really good look inside practices etc.

It's alright, I'm watching it right now as well. JRM stepping up as a leader, I want to see Kurt step up into a leadership role.

It's alright, I'm watching it right now as well. JRM stepping up as a leader, I want to see Kurt step up into a leadership role.

Pretty sure he has been for a while.. It's hasn't shown too much of him tho.

I thought it was GREAT!! But The Bernie and Ernie show that followed was just as good! I have a question though, I'm only 30 so they were before my time but did they fire that trash cop that pistol whipped Bernard? It is unreal the way a human can try and inflict pain on another human just because of the color of their skin.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought it was GREAT!! But The Bernie and Ernie show that followed was just as good! I have a question though, I'm only 30 so they were before my time but did they fire that trash cop that pistol whipped Bernard? It is unreal the way a human can try and inflict pain on another human just because of the color of their skin.

I wish I would've watched that

Merge

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...ennessee-summer-football-tour-monday-8-a.html

Just for the heck of it I recorded the SC and TN summer tours. Let me tell you how much more entertaining the TN summer tour was! That format SC chose was just awful, a darn snooze fest. Spurrier just wanted to hear himself talk I suppose.

TN's summer tour was great! It was a mix of players, coaches, spring practice footage(a lot of which we hadn't seen before), team work, some humor thrown in. You even got to see Debord get fired up and doing some work and some yelling. I enjoyed the little moped piece they let Todd Kelly Jr. do.

The Tennessee presentation was much different than some of the others that I have watched, including USCe right before, Arkansas, etc. TKjr piece was good but certainly could have expanded more on our many "Legacies" on Roster. That "Volscars" piece was recycled from a few months ago. Not a lot of Football-Centric info, but mostly "puff-pieces" strung together to fill a half an hour...IMHO.

Maybe I'm just spoiled by the VFL Films crew who do a MUCH better job of putting pieces together than this SECN "Summer Tour".

Last edited:
I really enjoyed it also. Sure helped my off season. The thing that stuck out to me was every player they interviewed sounded like CBJ. Talk about buying in. These players talk of "process" and "tradition" just like their coach. You can tell they are working hard. It's really good to hear them talking about living up to the person who wore the jersey before them. "You've got to earn the jersey" Can't wait until camp starts.

Anyone know of a link where this can be watched by people that don't have the SEC Network?? I'd really like to watch it if possible.

Kurt's been the leader of this team the last 2 years according to Jones. Step into a leadership role??

Why is Butch's nose always so red lol

Butch seriously needs to step up his hat or sunscreen game. His face has been sunburned nonstop since he started coaching at Tennessee.

I enjoy any morsel of Vol football that I can get this time of year. Have watched O/W game and bowl game so many times I can do play by play with my eyes closed. When's media days?

VN Store

Back