'Bama fans

OrangeByBirth

Old time Vol
I was outnumbered at a weekend gathering. Surrounded by a throng of drooling 'Bama fans and their lard rendering, fried Snickers eating ladies, I heard them start chanting. Can someone help me. Is it "Payroll Tide" or "Parole Tide" that they keep saying?

Reactions: 3 people
'Bama fans

most likely never attended...nor could they even qualify for a college degree.

Oh...and they've had impure thoughts about their own sister.

What do I win??!!

PAroll tide...
Since they're always cheating!

Did anyone see the special on the SEC network where they had a prominent fan telling why they are a fan of that school...Auburn had a pro golfer who went to school there, SC had Darius Rucker, Ark a well-known comedian, LSU a polical analyst from Louisiana & we had Charlie Daniels.
Bama had Melissa Joan Hart, a California actress, which I thought was very appropriate since most of their fans are bandwagon jumpers who have no connection to the state & didn't go to school there! Apparently she married some bummer who brainwashed her!

Reactions: 2 people
I am tired myself of bandwagon bammers. Had fun this weekend with family at Wilderness in Sevierville but could have been better to see less bama crap. It's funny... if someone that beats Tennessee often like Florida or Bama how many bandwagon fans jump on wagon in our own state. They look so ridiculous wearing that crap and act like they have been a fan of them for years and never been there to even see a live game.

Reactions: 1 person
I love Bama fans. I find them to be endlessly entertaining...

Unknown.jpg

4a5e06072084352bf4bcda7f0428cd64.jpg

98789d1345226896-diehard-bama-fan-imageuploadedbytapatalk1345226893-046407-jpg

d22f2acd6f6ea184de13b9a36b23f498.jpg

3036918.jpg

cfe4a128b4afe7a80a1bd771aca5ac86300576057.jpg

im-asian-bama-fan.jpeg

Nick-Saban-Baby1.jpg

alabama-baby-alabama-fan-day.jpg

bama.png

Reactions: 5 people
:banghead2::realmad::eek::crap2::chair::chair::bammer::lame::furious3::furious3::machgun::gun Bama fans No words can describe them.

Last edited:
My son lives in Atlanta. He said when he first moved there he got confused between the Alabama "A" and the Atlanta Braves "A" until he realized that the 'bama logo was the one with the mullet!
th
hgn67ue79bffz6zalcadl4ygp.gif

Reactions: 8 people
Gonna be nice to Bama trash while I'm soaking in the perfect water in Gulf Shores!

Last edited:
I love to ask them what the capital of Alabama is, most of them around Nashville couldn't find it with a search warrant.

Reactions: 2 people
Why is that so bad? Its near me.lol you'd be surprised how many vol fans are around here

I have to agree. I did some work around the Columbia area a couple yrs ago. Couldn't believe how many people complemented on my TN gear. It really surprised me how many Vols fans there were in Columbia.

I am tired myself of bandwagon bammers. Had fun this weekend with family at Wilderness in Sevierville but could have been better to see less bama crap. It's funny... if someone that beats Tennessee often like Florida or Bama how many bandwagon fans jump on wagon in our own state. They look so ridiculous wearing that crap and act like they have been a fan of them for years and never been there to even see a live game.

Wagon fans are the worse. Most of them dont know who the last 3 coaches were before saban. Cant find tuscaloosa on map. Name of the mascot. All they see is tainted success and hear "row tie"

VN Store

Back