1st game tickets are here!

Our parking pass came today too! Won't be long before we can download our tickets and print them out..

Reactions: 1 person
Our parking pass came today too! Won't be long before we can download our tickets and print them out..

I got my tickets but no parking pass? Ticketmaster said they won't be mailed out till August 10.

I am smelling some BS from Ticketmaster.

I got my tickets but no parking pass? Ticketmaster said they won't be mailed out till August 10.

I am smelling some BS from Ticketmaster.

I didn't think I got our parking pass either, but it's one of the slips of paper. It even has the parking space in Lot A on it, I think.

I ordered our parking pass on May 29th, before it became public. The confirmation email said 10-14 days standard delivery, after ordering. Bet ya'lls show up soon . It was several things in the envelope plus the receipt with my information which h has Lot number and the ticket has order number on it.

Last edited:
I didn't think I got our parking pass either, but it's one of the slips of paper. It even has the parking space in Lot A on it, I think.

I called Ticketmaster, because it said it was enclosed, (I didn't see it) and they said that is just something they do. She said the parking passes come from the stadium, and they are hang tags.

I am interested what is going on with others, because I don't want to get into a situation where I get some kind of run around, and at game time don't have parking...

I ordered our parking pass on May 29th, before it became public. The confirmation email said 10-14 days standard delivery, after ordering. Bet ya'lls show up soon .

Is yours a hang tag?

I called Ticketmaster, because it said it was enclosed, (I didn't see it) and they said that is just something they do. She said the parking passes come from the stadium, and they are hang tags.

I am interested what is going on with others, because I don't want to get into a situation where I get some kind of run around, and at game time don't have parking...

Oh, I gotcha. This is what was in my envelope. I guess something else is coming later.

I am getting so excited!!!

Attachments

• parking pass.jpg
    parking pass.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: 2 people
That is what I got too. I feel better now. :good!:

I guess we'll bring supplies and be ready to tailgate. We never have a parking pass in Knoxville, and where we park isn't really conducive to tailgating. I can't wait!!!

Who's got a map of Lot A so I can see where we are? :)

And our 10th anniversary is September 3rd. I am ridiculously excited about this weekend!!!!!

That's what we got and some kind of a ticket stub. Guess the real pass will arrive shortly. I apologize for causing pre parking excitement.😆

Last edited:
Congrats. I got an email the other day asking me to confirm my address for my season tickets. So excited to get them

b466a8d66133a5e8d43f9899ddb4f4fb.jpg

That ticket type stub they sent is just showing what you ordered. not a car tag.

I ordered 4 passes. The stub indicates I got 4 but I can't use that for 4 vehicles. Tags will come later in the summer

That ticket type stub they sent is just showing what you ordered. not a car tag.

I ordered 4 passes. The stub indicates I got 4 but I can't use that for 4 vehicles. Tags will come later in the summer

It would've been beneficial had they explained this with the receipt and ticket stub we got so to you a hearty!
thankyou.gif

I'd figure a lot of people in middle and west Tennessee will try to make it. Don't know if it'll sell out though.

VN Store

Back