CGnBXf-W8AAqMZl.jpg

CGnBXwkWoAEWAW-.jpg

CGnBZOmXIAA_XfT.jpg

Attachments

• ring.png
    ring.png
    370.5 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: 25 people
Not a fan of any rings that are not recognized Championships...just sayin'...

Reactions: 16 people
I think they look good...and it shows the hard fought accomplishments of team 118!!! Go ahead boys enjoy them!!!

Reactions: 13 people
If the NCAA allows players to be given s few ounces of a precious metal, I'm all for it. They can put them on eBay or sell them at a scrap dealer if they run out out money for Taco Bell.

Reactions: 2 people
beats that pinewood derby ribbon you got on your wall

It looks better than anything I have. But your comment is 100% irrelevant to what I said. The rings look great, but it is silly to have championship rings when you go 7-6 and win a mid-level bowl. You're trying to defend it by insulting me which is a perfect example of an ad hominem fallacy. And that's just not cool.

Reactions: 6 people
Kahlil McKenzie: Them rings so pretty 😫😍 I can't what our natty ones finna look like when we get that 😏‼️

Reactions: 6 people
I'm not big on rings for this kind of thing, but let's take some pleasure in at least knowing we won our bowl that we got a ring for, unlike Ole Miss.

Reactions: 5 people
Old skewl tells me, rings for 118 may be a lot of overkill. However this is the 21st century, things change, celebrating and promoting the program any way possible is a good thing and a positive, so I'll go along with it rather than taking a dump on it.

Reactions: 9 people
Old skewl tells me, rings for 118 may be a lot of overkill. However this is the 21st century, things change, celebrating and promoting the program any way possible is a good thing and a positive, so I'll go along with it rather than taking a dump on it.

Nice :thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person
I've never understood why people get hung up on which accomplishments are worthy of recognition and which ones aren't. Just he happy that we actually have an accomplishment to recognize.

Reactions: 12 people

VN Store

Back