New Tennessee Helmet Pic

TennesseeRhett

So slight switcharoo here, but I'm a Navy flight surgeon in Corpus Christi, TX. I take care of the pilots and they let me go flying with them. The paraloft at this command is really talented with tape, and they did this to my previously unadorned flight helmet. Nobody's gonna mistake me on the flight line down here! Hope Ya'll like it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 850
Reactions: 155 people
I also have these patches for my flight suit. One of the guys in an office at my last command in Pensacola apparently knows Jabari Greer, and sent him a pic of them a little while back.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: 32 people
So slight switcharoo here, but I'm a Navy flight surgeon in Corpus Christi, TX. I take care of the pilots and they let me go flying with them. The paraloft at this command is really talented with tape, and they did this to my previously unadorned flight helmet. Nobody's gonna mistake me on the flight line down here! Hope Ya'll like it

Brown shoes?

Reactions: 1 person

Looks good LT.

Reactions: 1 person

Even an Air Force guy like myself has to truly admire that helmet!...especially the rifleman!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back