New Student Center

Actually alumni hall needs a tear down and reconstructed...it embarrassing to see by Neyland, and the education building behind also.

Hope that is on the list

Reactions: 1 person
Actually alumni hall needs a tear down and reconstructed...it embarrassing to see by Neyland, and the education building behind also.

Hope that is on the list

I agree with the education building but Alumni Hall has a very rustic and antique façade that I think adds value to the campus landscape.

Reactions: 4 people
I agree with the education building but Alumni Hall has a very rustic and antique façade that I think adds value to the campus landscape.

Ya, I don't get the hate for AMB either. Looks fine how it is to me. Hardly an embarrassment...

Doubt it will affect recruiting as much, but it is great for the rest of the university.

True, the Football Mansion with its hot tubs and all you can eat buffets should be enough. And if not, there's always this guy

B8jyTEkCAAAk6tb.png:large

Don't really think it will have any impact on recruiting as athletes have a lot of other places they can hang out at and eat at on campus.

Will be great for all the other students though.

The question is will it still have the ping pong and foosball tables? Wasted many an afternoon playing ping pong in the old student center.

Hope that is on the list

IIRC Alumni Hall just had an expensive renovation on the inside. Very nice, eloquent finishings, large classy auditorium too.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back