Whatever man...

LittleVol

Of course I can help you, Coach Heupel.
I'm just going to say it.
We're going to win the whole thing. Division, conference, playoffs... life. Whatever man!

I just watched that Josh Dobbs video and... MAN!

I don't care what any of you think. Any of you.

Reactions: 21 people
ktm_kool-aid.jpg

Reactions: 26 people
We could all see that Dobbs was a game-changer last fall. Now with an off season of work it is basic elementary that he will be better than last year. If he stays healthy then we are golden. I guess that's one of the reasons..... along with the fact that a lot of our SEC East foes won't be improved over last year....that I scratch my head over the 7 - 5 predictions. We should be much better than 7 - 5....more like 9 - 3.

Reactions: 3 people
We're going to win the whole thing. Division, conference, playoffs... life. Whatever man!

So this is the outcome of meth use

Reactions: 3 people
lol I just watched the same thing and the Hurd highlights. Didn't realize how many times he made something out of nothing.

Reactions: 1 person
I underestimated Dobbs once. I had no idea he could blow a hole in the back of the stadium with that arm. He needed to learn touch and my bet is he has been working on that touch all off season...at least I hope he has, but it's not Dobbs that will hold us back this season. It's elementary:

The experience we have can't seem to stay on the field and the depth we have is strait out of high school.

Reactions: 2 people

I love it brother!

I get the same feeling when I watch him, he just makes plays!

We just need a playmaker on the defense to win it all!

On a totally relevant note that OP should appreciate -- I'm watching a PBS special concert of the late, great BB King (early, early 90's perhaps). He just sang a song "Since I Met You Baby, My WHOOOLE Life Has Changed," which I suspect Volnation will be singing to CBJ and Staff during this Team 119 season !

Reactions: 2 people
Why should we expect anything less than 9 wins and an SEC East title? Last years team came within 14 total points of both with perhaps the worst OL in school history and freshman all over the place.

VN Store

Back