Why is the bus in Myrtle Beach??

The bus driver is dyslexic. He read it as sub. So, he's headed east into the Atlantic.

Reactions: 3 people
Just passed this in Myrtle Beach....anyone know why??

It's owned by Premier Transportation of Knoxville, which has the contract to haul UT teams. When it's not in use by a UT team, it's just another bus in their fleet. It's probably hauling an old folks tour or a church beach trip.

Reactions: 3 people
I can only assume their headed to Captain Benjamin's Calabash Seafood Buffet for a bite to eat before heading down to the Crazy Horse in North Myrtle later.

Reactions: 8 people
It's owned by Premier Transportation of Knoxville, which has the contract to haul UT teams. When it's not in use by a UT team, it's just another bus in their fleet. It's probably hauling an old folks tour or a church beach trip.

Bunch of blue hairs tired of being dogged by VNers, hijacked the team bus and are on a road trip.

Reactions: 1 person
I can only assume their headed to Captain Benjamin's Calabash Seafood Buffet for a bite to eat before heading down to the Crazy Horse in North Myrtle later.

The Crazy Horse is now Thee Dollhouse in North Myrtle. It's not important why I know that or that tomorrow night is amateur night. First prize is $1000.

However, if anyone is in the Grand Strand area and looking for some "entertainment" head over to Thee Dollhouse and tell em Rdu Vol#14 sent you. Should be good for free admission and a marked down table dance. I'm kind of a big deal down there.

Reactions: 28 people

Premier should make their entire fleet of buses like this one!

This is actually the UT swimsuit team going to a competition in California. Harry Dunn and Lloyd Christmas are the oil boys. They let Lloyd drive and he went to the wrong coast.

The Crazy Horse is now Thee Dollhouse in North Myrtle. It's not important why I know that or that tomorrow night is amateur night. First prize is $1000.

However, if anyone is in the Grand Strand area and looking for some "entertainment" head over to Thee Dollhouse and tell em Rdu Vol#14 sent you. Should be good for free admission and a marked down table dance. I'm kind of a big deal down there.

I'll be there in a few weeks!

Just passed this in Myrtle Beach....anyone know why??

I thought the same thing when I saw it about 3 months ago in Dayton, Tn. It was parked at the Holiday Inn and my 3 year old insisted we turn around and take pictures with it! He is definitely a VFL!

Reactions: 7 people

I will be there for a week in September. Love Myrtle Beach! :hi:

Last edited:
Why is anyone ever in Myrtle Beach?

It's been a few years since I've been there but there are a lot of nice golf courses and Broadway at the Beach was fun. Also, some nice restaurants in Murrel's Inlet. Sure it's heavily commercialized and a little dirty but some of us don't mind that I guess.

It's been a few years since I've been there but there are a lot of nice golf courses and Broadway at the Beach was fun. Also, some nice restaurants in Murrel's Inlet. Sure it's heavily commercialized and a little dirty but some of us don't mind that I guess.

Yea that's where I live (Murrells Inlet). I personally hate Myrtle Beach. Two completely different worlds.

I'll be there in a few weeks!

I will be u for a week in September. Love Myrtle Beach! :hi:

Why is anyone ever in Myrtle Beach?

Spend enough time there and you learn the right places to go (not referring to gentlemans clubs this time). Like someone else said, depending on what you like, stay away from the Strip and there are plenty of nice places to enjoy. I kind of grew up in North Myrtle Beach during the summers as a kid and teenager, which I have many stories I could share, but probably shouldn't.

For those of you traveling to Myrtle soon I will suggest these places:

Hamburger Joes (NMB, my favorite restaurant ) : best wings in town. $1 draft

Joes Bar & Grill: ( my favorite fine dining restaurant ):
Best prime rib I've ever had. You won't go wrong.

Crab Catchers (Little River, SC): awesome seafood and views

Rossi's (restaurant row): excellent Italian

Bimini's (restaurant row): great seafood, live music, party atmosphere.

Aspen Grill (Myrtle Beach Proper) fine dining.

I'll be here all night folks for any of your Grand Strand questions you may have. No I did not mean to be an ad for Myrtle Beach.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back