Anyone know when Florida away game tickets might be available?..July?

LakeMaryFLVol

been seen jacked up on testosterone and moonshine
Remember in 2013 someone posted a link to buy with promo code. But wondering with high interest this year if that might not happen

Season ticket holders could exercise their options when they submitted their renewals. That is a game that UT usually sells its entire allotment and only rarely are any available for non season ticket holders.

Season ticket holders could exercise their options when they submitted their renewals. That is a game that UT usually sells its entire allotment and only rarely are any available for non season ticket holders.

They've been available for the last 2 games at UF.

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't want to post a new thread...

I just received an email saying UF's ticket office will be selling 3 game plans beginning Monday July 15 at 8:30am ET. I post this in case UT doesn't have more tickets to sell, and UT was selling at $80 each (if I'm not mistaken). With a 3 game plan, Tennessee tickets are only $60 each and are allotted in the away section.

On the secondary market Tennessee-Florida tickets are right at and over $100 each and this package costs $100 and you're left with tix to sell, which if you use stubhub like me, it will require little to no effort to sell the remaining NMSU & FAU tix or ECU, whichever you choose. Just thought I'd post another option worth considering.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-09 at 2.34.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-09 at 2.34.53 PM.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 1 person
Does anyone know when Season Ticket Holder away game request will be filled/confirmed? The Ticket office said they are mailed 2 weeks before the game but that didn't seem right. This is my first year requesting an away game (Florida) and want to be sure I get them.

I called UT about 2 weeks ago and purchased 2 UT/UF tickets over the phone. They were not sold out at that time.

I called UT about 2 weeks ago and purchased 2 UT/UF tickets over the phone. They were not sold out at that time.

I did too about that same time but it was done with the season ticket order and I was told you could only order if you were a season ticket holder.

I am a season ticket holder so that is probably why I could order them. When season tickets had to be ordered, my work schedule would not let me make the trip so I didn't order. Things changed at work, so I called and got them.

My brother is stationed in Jacksonville. They are offering tickets to this game for $40 each on the naval base. He bought 5 for my brothers and I flying in.

Someone put up 10-12 tickets on stubhub last night for $63.75 each in the lower level. I bought 4 and the rest were gone within 5 minutes. No way I could pass that up.

There's a group of 6 of us coming from south Florida and we're only interested in buying Florida's tickets.

I suggest yall do the same if you can so the swamp will be a little quieter when Dobbs is on the field.

- Thanks for the ticket links...and Gator tickets packages.

Not sure if you had this same issue, but I was looking at 4 lowers for $88 each and that came with 4 hefty $21 service fees. At $109 I'd be better off getting the game package through the Gators.

Set a price alert on stubhub and you may be able to luck up and get them under face since service fees are included. I planned to just buy directly from Florida but lucked up last night because I had set a $65 price alert.

I bet you could find a willing candidate in North Florida to barter you a couple tickets in exchange for a gator nugget or two and a good tater wedge from the Exxon.

VN Store

Back