Ole Miss fans calling out Kahlil McKenzie

skasper06

SIAP guys. This very well could have posted back around signing day and I just missed it. Ole Miss fans get red hot about KMAC calling out Coach Freeze on Twitter regarding Drew Richmond. I stumbled across this gem on Ole Miss's message board.
Check it for yourselves. Here is a snippet...

So he's in high school and weighs 350? Good luck staying on the field, kid. The first time they play Missouri or anyone who doesn't huddle his fat ass will be begging to come out.
He won't have 100 lbs on everyone he lines up against next year either.

UTK commit Kahlil McKenzie has taken being a classless douchebag to a new level. in Official message board of THE School Up North Forum

The last time Ole Miss won a natty...there 2016 commits parents weren't even born yet.

Reactions: 9 people
I ran across an Ole Miss Twitter troll account that solely posts negative stuff about Tennessee. People are pathetic.

Reactions: 8 people
I wonder if he damaged his keyboard with all of those tears?

You know he was all like this while typing it out...

mrMjHzO.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Quick, how many SEC championships does Ole Miss have? They're a perennial bottom feeder with a few decent years under Coach Cut and Coach Freeze. Otherwise, all they talk about is Archie.

Gimme a break. We might as well concern ourselves with Vandy or UK football fans while we're at it.

Reactions: 6 people
As a 25 yr long Tennessee fan and current MS State student, go to hell and FU^K that school up north. Bunch of classless aholes.

Reactions: 5 people
This is old news and was all over this board around signing day. You can tell it's the dead period.....lol

Being a current resident of Arky I can tell you that nothing on earth will ever make this state look like Vegas.

Exactly this! I spent 5 years in Arkansas and still can't believe that a lot of the state only paves its main roads.

SIAP guys. This very well could have posted back around signing day and I just missed it. Ole Miss fans get red hot about KMAC calling out Coach Freeze on Twitter regarding Drew Richmond. I stumbled across this gem on Ole Miss's message board.

UTK commit Kahlil McKenzie has taken being a classless douchebag to a new level. in Official message board of THE School Up North Forum

This was covered heavily in the Drew Richmond thread (my all time fave in VN history) in the recruiting forum during the week of signing day after Richmond flipped. Fwiw, Kahlil did apologize for his tweet. The venom spewed by Ole Miss fans was what you would expect from a teenage girl dumped on Prom night.... Heart warming stuff! :dance2:

Reactions: 2 people

Even if that were true, surely Richmond will adapt. We ate Iowa's #1 overall OT alive but the NFL didn't care come draft day. 5* talent is 5* talent and NFL talent is NFL talent. I'm pretty sure it can be fixed if there's an issue.

Quick, how many SEC championships does Ole Miss have? They're a perennial bottom feeder with a few decent years under Coach Cut and Coach Freeze. Otherwise, all they talk about is Archie.

Gimme a break. We might as well concern ourselves with Vandy or UK football fans while we're at it.

By no means am I an Ole Miss defender, but you are just dead wrong about Ole Miss and their place in conference history.

As to your question, they have 6 SEC championships in football (they won their last in 1963 before Archie Manning was even there) which puts them in the middle of the pack of SEC schools. They have three National titles. The November 1969 loss by Tennessee to Ole Miss 38-0 when we were undefeated and ranked number 3 in the nation has to rank in the top five of most costly defeats in Tennessee football history.

Okay, now back to defending K Mac.

Considering the last post was Feb 1, I think they have gotten over it.

By no means am I an Ole Miss defender, but you are just dead wrong about Ole Miss and their place in conference history.

As to your question, they have 6 SEC championships in football (they won their last in 1963 before Archie Manning was even there) which puts them in the middle of the pack of SEC schools. They have three National titles. The November 1969 loss by Tennessee to Ole Miss 38-0 when we were undefeated and ranked number 3 in the nation has to rank in the top five of most costly defeats in Tennessee football history.

Okay, now back to defending K Mac.

Quite true. Ole Miss's glory years were under Johnny Vaught. As hard as it may be to believe, from 1950-1970, they actually led the nation in winning pct. and total victories (164) (I-A Winning Percentage 1950-1970).

When the General came back from World War II, it took a couple of years to get the program back on track. The first time we played a Vaught-coached team was in 1947 and they beat us 43-13. That loss did not sit well with Neyland, who believed that Vaught deliberately ran up the score. Neyland vowed that every time he had the opportunity to return the favor, he would do so. And he kept his word, defeating Ole Miss and Vaught in 1949 (35-7), 1950 (35-0) and 1951 (46-21). Tennessee vs Mississippi 1869-2014

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back