Where are all the

'He's MY guy!" - Dave Hart's Toupee

Human_Hair_Toupee.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Cue deluge of Lady Vol logo/Nike/Alabama alma mater talk. :glare:

I'm sorry, but every time I see Hart, all I think of is this!

Which one is Hart?? :blink:

chilmonty-albums-my+pics-picture5304-losing-it0.jpg

chilmonty-albums-my+pics-picture5305-dave-hart-addresses-media-press-conference.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
I'd like to see either Majors or Fulmer as the next AD, both like me bleed orange!

Good article. With his hires in Football and Basketball, Hart is doing what people wanted him to do. He is hiring coaches that are going to win. Until his coaches are not popular, Hart will go no where.

Reactions: 1 person
Good article. With his hires in Football and Basketball, Hart is doing what people wanted him to do. He is hiring coaches that are going to win. Until his coaches are not popular, Hart will go no where.

...or until the Bammer AD post opens up...:)

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 2 people
...or until the Bammer AD post opens up...:)

GO VOLS!

The Bama AD post opened up a couple of years ago when Mal Moore became ill. Bama grad and former Vol coach Bill Battle is now the AD and probably will be for awhile. Just my guess on that, but there is no pressure on him unless Bama and Saban start losing. So I do not think Dave H is going there. The guy came into a cluster left by Hammy and has done a good job. I have said this before and will say it again here. Doug Dickey was a good AD. WE WON THE NATTY under his watch, but he was a UF grad and head coach. Left us after the Gator Bowl to take over the HC job. But he was still a good AD here. Let Dave do his thing and time will tell. If CBJ wins us a NATTY or three, then tell me how you will feel about Dave, since Butch is his man.

Reactions: 2 people
The Bama AD post opened up a couple of years ago when Mal Moore became ill. Bama grad and former Vol coach Bill Battle is now the AD and probably will be for awhile. Just my guess on that, but there is no pressure on him unless Bama and Saban start losing. So I do not think Dave H is going there. The guy came into a cluster left by Hammy and has done a good job. I have said this before and will say it again here. Doug Dickey was a good AD. WE WON THE NATTY under his watch, but he was a UF grad and head coach. Left us after the Gator Bowl to take over the HC job. But he was still a good AD here. Let Dave do his thing and time will tell. If CBJ wins us a NATTY or three, then tell me how you will feel about Dave, since Butch is his man.

Well I hope all UT programs thrive, but a natty or 3....I'm just hoping we can start winning again....not just FB but in everything. Baseball needs to be his next hire

I like Hart, ob think he's done some great things for our AD and national brand. And some stuff I have to smh and wonder about, but it's his job to look over the AD and to make the tough decisions, some that we fans complain about but don't know the behind the scenes reasoning. But anyway, good job so far some great hires now it's on the coaches shoulders to put Ws on the books and I think it's not gonna be long for that either!!

If you seriously believe Hart has done an exceptional job then your definition of exceptional are whacked.

If I'm whacked because DH hasn't met YOUR expectations, then so be it. How arrogant can you be? At what point does it meet your standards for exceptional?:blink:

If I'm whacked because DH hasn't met YOUR expectations, then so be it. How arrogant can you be? At what point does it meet your standards for exceptional?:blink:

What has met your expectations?

You speak about a coach who doesn't have a winning regular season record in Knoxville as if he's already done something.

The Tyndall hire was terrible...obviously.

Our baseball team isn't good.

You must REALLY like football recruiting.

VN Store

Back