No prize for the 1st KMac sighting

Remy

A kick to the cods is my only deterrence.
I understood KMac was to arrive on campus this weekend. Who will be seen first and where, KMAC, Richmond, or Bigfoot? To win you have to declare when and where and have a witness to support your sighting. Good luck Vols and Knoxvillians!

I understood KMac was to arrive on campus this weekend. Who will be seen first and where, KMAC, Richmond, or Bigfoot? To win you have to declare when and where and have a witness to support your sighting. Good luck Vols and Knoxvillians!

Neither will be hard to spot. All 3 are huge.

Reactions: 7 people

I saw all three tonight from Google Earth,

Florida, be warned....

Reactions: 8 people
is bigfoot a nickname for a new Vol or are we talking fullfillmer bigfoot?

I think Richmond is on campus now, 🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

Reactions: 1 person

Richmond stopped by the other day. Nice kid.

VN Store

Back