What are you going to do?

PineyBluff Vol

tumblr_mjh90ayve71qlhhx4o1_500.gif

I think I am going to lay right here and wait until the football season starts!

Reactions: 1 person
Me???? I am going to mope around for 95 more days.. I might also make an ignorant thread that has no bearing one way or the other as well:crazy::dance2:

Reactions: 3 people
I like that idea!! Do they have the updated rosters available? If so where:)

No idea. I did them all myself. It takes several days and I've done it for all of my NCAA games.

I still have my Casey Clausen vols way back to 2004.

Cool! I have the last game but I sort of want the updated rosters.. and not just for the Vols, I want them for all the teams, at least the SEC. I will have to check Ebay, I have to run to softball practice but I will check later today and let you know

Grill, Barbecue, fish in between all those honey dos' (dews ?). Get em' done afor '' It's Football Time In Tennessee ! :)

He's also already let Florida score. Not a good sign...

It was close. I won the game thanks to a Cam Sutton interception TD

Edit: it's because I manipulated his stats to be 92 OVR, since 2015 could boost him to 99.

Last edited:
Gosh I wish NCAA football would come back to the new gen consoles. I wish 2k would pick it up.

I own a video game store so I stay up to speed with news in the industry. 2K is actually in negotiations with the NC2A to try to make this happen. Likely if it does, player numbers and ethnicities will be randomly generated until the NCAA agrees to pay players. Once that happens, and an NCAAPA is formed, actual players and rosters will be added to the game and players will be compensated through the NCAAPA

I own a video game store so I stay up to speed with news in the industry. 2K is actually in negotiations with the NC2A to try to make this happen. Likely if it does, player numbers and ethnicities will be randomly generated until the NCAA agrees to pay players. Once that happens, and an NCAAPA is formed, actual players and rosters will be added to the game and players will be compensated through the NCAAPA

I'm fine with random players because I'm sure folks will be able to edit rosters like always. Will the teams, conferences, etc. Be real?

Just download the updated rosters through roster share. Call_Me_LSU usually does constant updates.

Just saw that taxslayer bowl will replay on June 6 at 12pm on SEC network. DVR is set so I can watch it over and over until football starts

VN Store

Back