On Rocky Top, momentum is real

kamoshika

If there was a single word to describe the onset of summer's typically stale months in collegiate athletics, momentum would be the lone term needed at the University of Tennessee.

Sure, plenty of coaches and schools tout it.

UT has it. Look Saturday inside the Vols' nationally recognized Anderson Training Center, where approximately 600 ladies paid to attend Butch and Barb's Football 101 for Women, with the Joneses donating proceeds for the program's guest speaker series and other amenities for student-athletes.

"Well our entire athletics department has so much positive momentum and positive energy moving forward, and at the end of the day it's about being a student-athlete-centered athletics program," football coach Butch Jones told VolQuest.com this week. "It's all about our students. Just so proud of everyone, and we are: This is the closest-knit group of coaches I've ever been around at one school, and this is really the closest-knit group and collection of student-athletes that I've been around."

https://tennessee.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1770433

Reactions: 5 people
I am hoping that all of this momentum carries over to the field cause from listen to everybody talk it you just get the feel that everyone feel even tho we have improved we are still a year away so I am just hoping everyone plays us with that attitude and we can knock some teams off. GBO

And he's gonna keep it and opposing teams will suffer from him having it!

I am hoping that all of this momentum carries over to the field cause from listen to everybody talk it you just get the feel that everyone feel even tho we have improved we are still a year away so I am just hoping everyone plays us with that attitude and we can knock some teams off. GBO

wth?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

:blink:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 1 person
Well i hope all this momentum means more wins against schools like Florida, Alabama and Georgia. I'm moving back to Knoxville in August and nothing would make moving home better than The Vols getting back to the top of the SEC.

I am hoping that all of this momentum carries over to the field. From listening to everybody talk, I get the feeling that everyone thinks we have improved, but are still a year away. I am just hoping everyone plays us with that attitude, and we can knock some teams off. GBO

Fyp. Kinda?

VN Store

Back