Brady a VFL

goldvol

VolNation's Lesser Poobah
Please welcome the newest member of volnation, my first son. Our last name is Brady. Even though his constant crying reminds me of him, I didn't name him Tom.

Attachments

• Brady VFL.jpg
    Brady VFL.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: 38 people
Congratulations. My he have a blessed life, and never face a problem that can't be solved by sitting in a good rocking chair on the front porch.

Reactions: 2 people
Awesome job, OP! You made me look.
Congrats to you and the fam.

Is his first name Peyton? :)

No Tom-- good-- but did you name him Peyton?

Congrats!

Peyton Brady, huh? sounds like the greatest hall of famer of all time. Breaks all the passing records and collects the rings... I just can't put that much pressure on him :pilot:

Reactions: 1 person
Congratulations ! Got me 'alooking too ! And so I wonder at this moment: seeing as how TB was one of the few chosen by the Athletic Dept to put in a good word for DeBord early on, AND when we get to that next NC game/first of a decade+1/2, will we see PM and TB celebrating CBJ and CMD's accomplishments together that week. Just a thought.

'33 TN QB Peyton Brady

What might've been lol.

Congrats to you and Mama Brady. Hope all involved are healthy and happy.

Good thing you got a boy...looks like you were about to be severely outnumbered! Congrats. Volnation expects him to know how to execute a proper zone read at the age of 3 or it will be "fahr Dad Brady"

Congratulations. My he have a blessed life, and never face a problem that can't be solved by sitting in a good rocking chair on the front porch.

TN.. excellent post. You have unlocked the key to coping with life. A rocking chair and a huge glass of sweet tea and your darling next to ya. I just hope you don't have to live in a neighborhood that has a lot of drive-bys.:thumbsup:

VN Store

Back