Joc Bruce Update

Glad the rumors of him gray shirting weren't true!

We will be fine at RB with Hurd, Kamara, Abernathy IV and Bruce

Last edited:
Glad the rumors of him gray shirting weren't true!

We will be fine at RB with Hurd, Kamara, Abernathy IV and Bruce
@ 170 lbs give him a couple of rocks for his pockets, happy for any youngster on the team!

I thought his eligibility was used up in 1987?:eek:lol:

WH was money in the red zone

7937229.jpeg

Reactions: 7 people
OK, somebody help me out here. He's enrolling next week, is he playing this fall as a walk on?

I tried tellin you guys he would be playing RB! But nooo...Everyone kept saying he would be playing safety. The guy tweeted that he was being recruited to play RB from the start! glad to have him. Welcome to one of the best backfields in the SEC Joc!

Hurd, Kamara, Kelly, Sparks, Bruce and Abernathy. I'll take it!

Reactions: 1 person
Abernathy is 160 pounds..he ain't going to be a RB in the SEC..maybe KO or P returner

Abernathy is 160 pounds..he ain't going to be a RB in the SEC..maybe KO or P returner

He definitely isn't an every down back... but if Devrin Young can handle a few touches every once in a while at nearly the same weight, I believe Abernathy can as well.

He definitely isn't an every down back... but if Devrin Young can handle a few touches every once in a while at nearly the same weight, I believe Abernathy can as well.

I've seen Abernathy play and he plays larger than his size. I would rate him above Young.

Reactions: 1 person
So - some of you seem to believe that an 18 year old kid cannot possibly gain weight from working out in a S&C program, or even in the off season before he reports. smh....

Reactions: 2 people
So - some of you seem to believe that an 18 year old kid cannot possibly gain weight from working out in a S&C program, or even in the off season before he reports. smh....

I wasn't talking about Bruce, I was talking about Abernathy, he is a SR..he has been in Cincy's S&C program for 3+ years and still weighs 160 pounds.

My theory is...the smaller rb they are, the faster they need to be to make up for it. If you ain't 210+, you better be able to outrun em. How big was lamarcus cocker? He was a smaller dude but he could freaking run!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back