Prayers to Zach Stewart

Volumnus 2011

WE LANDED ON THE MOON!
Zach's mother has passed away. It apparently happened this morning. Please send prayers his and his family's way during this tragic time.

Reactions: 10 people
Prayers for you and family Zach. The time away from your loved one now,will pale in comparison to the time you will spend with her in heaven. God Bless

So tragic.I lost my mom a year ago.Everyone keeps saying it's gets easier with time.No it don't I miss her terribly still.My heart aches for this kid and his family.Prayers for peace and comfort for you all Zach.

This is a fantastic family. He is a great kid. Tragic. So sad for the family, school, and a community that I love.

This is a fantastic family. He is a great kid. Tragic. So sad for the family, school, and a community that I love.

When a tragedy, such as this, occurs in Coalfield, the wonderful people there are such great support. Unfortunately, I can speak for this firsthand.

Prayers to the young man I had something like this happen to me at 16 but with my father.. Hope he can heal and has a strong support system I'm sure he does.. God Bless!

Just awful to hear this. Lost both my parents at age 12 in an accident. People close to Zach need to be sure and get him help to deal with this loss. Wish my family had done it for me at that young age but they never did. Still trying to deal with the trauma over 40 years later.

VN Store

Back