Slightly off topic: I spotted a rare creature in Knoxville

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I thought about posting this in the Pub, in the Bigfoot or alien threads, since this mythical creature is rarely spotted in civilization. But it's a holiday weekend and things are kinda slow. Plus, I wanted to get some feedback to make sure I identified this species properly.

Is this what I think it is? (See next post)

Reactions: 4 people
Do my eyes deceive me or is this a Vandy fan that In I spotted in Knoxville?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 175
Reactions: 14 people
Per their chants at football games ("...one day you'll be working for us..."), I'm surprised to see them only driving Fords...

Reactions: 6 people
Speaking of bammers, I spotted this family of mullets that has to be bammers. Sorry it's so blurry but it was a bang bang moment

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: 3 people
Yes, Freak, you have identified the species correctly. If you let yourself be seen by it, it will try to use intimidation techniques like puffing out its chest or strutting. May even show its teeth to try to scare you. Buy don't worry. This particular species doesn't eat meat. In fact, It's not a predator at all. It is a pray animal and will run away if you look at it directly in the eyes. It's cute. But absolutely harmless!

Reactions: 1 person
I thought about posting this in the Pub, in the Bigfoot or alien threads, since this mythical creature is rarely spotted in civilization. But it's a holiday weekend and things are kinda slow. Plus, I wanted to get some feedback to make sure I identified this species properly.

Is this what I think it is? (See next post)

mods please delete

Reactions: 2 people
My thoughts:

1) Someone lost a bet.
2) Private investigator from Music City
3) Derek Mason on a bender, lost and bewildered
4) Stolen Car/one way rental that Hertz hasn't had time to cleanse and re-bless.
5) Vandy Staff getting dimensions of Neyland Checkerboards for "Foghorn Boards" in Vandy endzone next year.

Reactions: 3 people
They escape from Nashville from time to time but should be rounded up soon, sorta like the doctor coming to get the Rainman.

VN Store

Back