Bowling Green Led D1 In Plays Per Minute

They could run 20 a minute and it still wouldn't help them. A good ole fashion slobberknocker butt whooping is coming for them by the hands of our beloved Vols.

They ran an average of 3.3 plays per minute. Info taken from CFBMatrix, the digital magazine that has Barnett on the cover..siap

https://s3.amazonaws.com/GamedayMar...+GDM/2015SECPreviewEdition1/html5/index.html#

tumblr_inline_nk0afzY8Lw1t7oi6g.gif

Coach Jones addressed this last night at the Big Orange Caravan in Nashville. UT is aware of it and I am confident our defense will be prepared.

Waiting for BobGibsonRIP and FalconForever69 to start posting and reprising the Utah State's "You better watch out" act from last year. :)

Reactions: 4 people
and their defense is still absolute garbage. Like one of the worst in the country.

oh yeh, one of their best WRs is suspended the first half bc he was ejected in the 3rd qtr of the bowl game for targeting on special teams. Ronnie Moore is his name. Pretty sure it carries over bc he hasnt sat out long enough since it was in the 3rd qtr. The d which was horrible lost 8 senior starters and their best corner to an arrest in April. So thats 9 starters on Defense. One of their projected starters this yr is Ex Vol Malik Brown who would have never played at UT.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I saw them play in the bowl game in Montgomery, AL this post season. They are absolutely horrible! And they lost many of their "good" players. The game was actually pretty entertaining and competitive since they were playing South Alabama. I plan to see a lot of Dormady and I think even he will put up big numbers.

Sounds like a LONG afternoon for our offense.. They'll be on the field every 2 minutes after the 3 and out and the TV commercial...

VN Store

Back