New member of Volnation

bUTchLookin4Dimez

Commie hater
My wife and I had our first little boy Saturday morning at 12:56am. We have a 2 year old girl and shes everything to us, but theres just something about a little boy thats special to a Dad. Guess what his outfit from the hospital was... yup.

Attachments

• 20150518_184545.jpg
    20150518_184545.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: 32 people
Congrats man. Great pic. I always love seeing VolNation newborns decked out in their Tennessee gear. :)

Awesome OP! I have two teenage daughters and a little man who is 7. You love your kids the same, but the different genders bring unique and equally incredible experiences. Enjoy it!

Look at that lil smirk. Like he already knows he's a part of the best fanbase in America. Congratulations on growing VolNation OP.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks everyone! There are 3 things I plan to teach my son about life. God, family, and Tennessee football... Only 2 of them will drive you to drink.

Reactions: 4 people
Awesome OP! I have two teenage daughters and a little man who is 7. You love your kids the same, but the different genders bring unique and equally incredible experiences. Enjoy it!

Best fade route post on VN, IMO. Couldn't be more true, either.

Congrats, OP!

Last edited:
congrats!

me and my wife are expecting our first child, a little girl, in the next week or two.

oGlpv2F.jpg

I got this ready to go for her arrival home, and yes it plays Rocky Top! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
congrats!

me and my wife are expecting our first child, a little girl, in the next week or two.

oGlpv2F.jpg

I got this ready to go for her arrival home, and yes it plays Rocky Top! :)

That is awesome on many levels. I want one to hang above my side of the bed!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back