Looking for potential Florida trip carpool mate

skasper06

I am looking for maybe 1 or 2 people to ride down from Knoxville to Gainesville this season and split the cost of gas with me for the game. As of right now I have a friend an hour and a half south of Gainesville in St Cloud we can stay with but a hotel isn't off the table (I just know it's expensive). I am 27 and may also be taking my 19 year old brother (maybe). I am definitely driving because flying is pricy. I am planning on leaving Friday morning and returning either Saturday or Sunday. Obviously it's still a long ways until the Florida game but I didn't want to wait till the last minute. If you are interested, please respond here or email me at skasper06@hotmail.com.

Thanks guys. Looking forward to the 16 hour roundtrip drive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I am looking for maybe 1 or 2 people to ride down to Gainesville this season and split the cost of gas with me for the game. As of right now I have a friend an hour and a half south of Gainesville in St Cloud we can stay with but a hotel isn't off the table (I just know it's expensive). I am 27 and may also be taking my 19 year old brother (maybe). I am definitely driving because flying is pricy. I am planning on leaving Friday morning and returning either Saturday or Sunday. Obviously it's still a long ways until the Florida game but I didn't want to wait till the last minute. If you are interested, please respond here or email me at skasper06@hotmail.com.

You know that game's like 5 months away right?

I'm glad you started this. I'm actually trying to find somebody to carpool with for the game in Athens in 2016. I'm making a mixtape for it now.

Reactions: 2 people
You know that game's like 5 months away right?

Yep...and I know I've waited until games were much closer and when I did this exact same thing the guy had to back out last minute and it was too late to find anyone else.

Better to plan as early as possible in my experience Chatt man. You interested? I could swing by chattanooga and pick ya up on the way! Haha

I can barely stand a short road trip with someone I halfway like. Eight hours with a stranger? I'd rather cross the Atlantic with a known imbecile; you can feign sleep at 32,000 feet, not so much driving a car.

I am looking for maybe 1 or 2 people to ride down from Knoxville to Gainesville this season and split the cost of gas with me for the game. As of right now I have a friend an hour and a half south of Gainesville in St Cloud we can stay with but a hotel isn't off the table (I just know it's expensive). I am 27 and may also be taking my 19 year old brother (maybe). I am definitely driving because flying is pricy. I am planning on leaving Friday morning and returning either Saturday or Sunday. Obviously it's still a long ways until the Florida game but I didn't want to wait till the last minute. If you are interested, please respond here or email me at skasper06@hotmail.com.

You can fly Allegiant to Orlando for less then $200 roundtrip if you book now. Plus when you land you will already be near St Cloud. Have your friend drive you to the game.

Carpooling is fine but be careful about that mating part. You might hear banjo music in the background with "Squeal like a pig!"

Sorry Skas, but I, KBVol, would not make a good trip partner for the FLORIDA game. Bama or Mizzou or Kentucky?...you bet. But FLORIDA, you wouldn't want that.

Sorry Skas, but I, KBVol, would not make a good trip partner for the FLORIDA game. Bama or Mizzou or Kentucky?...you bet. But FLORIDA, you wouldn't want that.

Haha oh believe me, you wouldn't be any more obnoxious than me.

VN Store

Back