Mosley 'going to be an offensive lineman'

I wanted to see him on D just in case we needed that big space eater in the middle like bama had with Cody.

Reactions: 1 person
Can Mosley redshirt again this year to preserve his eligibility through 2019 because he sat out last year for medical reasons? Same question with Dillon Bates. I've heard of redshirt seniors getting an extra year of eligibility after suffering an early season-ending injury, but I don't know if you can do it the other way around.

See you in 2016 maybe, 2017 for sure.. If you stay, you will play, and then on to the league

Last edited:
Can Mosley redshirt again this year to preserve his eligibility through 2019 because he sat out last year for medical reasons? Same question with Dillon Bates. I've heard of redshirt seniors getting an extra year of eligibility after suffering an early season-ending injury, but I don't know if you can do it the other way around.

No, he cannot be redshirted; the 5-year eligibility clock still applies. Mosley qualified for a hardship waiver this year, but I don't know if he received one (like Bates) or if he simply redshirted. Either way, he now has 4 years to play 4.

Could try him out at fullback.

He probably won't be in good enough shape, or know the playing book well enough to start. But your right Let him pave the way. I do hope we line up in the I formation on 3/4 and short.

Thought this was how it would play out...guess it's official.

He probably won't be in good enough shape, or know the playing book well enough to start. But your right Let him pave the way. I do hope we line up in the I formation on 3/4 and short.

Yep. Run the old Wishbone Formation at the goal line and call it the Heavy Package.

No, he cannot be redshirted; the 5-year eligibility clock still applies. Mosley qualified for a hardship waiver this year, but I don't know if he received one (like Bates) or if he simply redshirted. Either way, he now has 4 years to play 4.

6 year players are very rare.

In order to qualify for the 6th year of eligibility, you have to have lost 2 years to injury IIRC.

Once in football shape he should level out at about 330lb and will do a great job on the O line.....

VN Store

Back