Drew Richmond... (not on the roster yet?)

Starting June 1st, starting a thread using only the players name will be a violation of the new Terms of Service Freak is going to post. Punishment includes public ridicule on first offense and stoning on the second offense. Let's clean it up people:)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
Damn internet bad asses... I haven't been on the board lately and have been working late hours. Haven't seen or heard anything since signing day it was a simple question.

Reactions: 2 people
burn_her_burn_her.jpg

Reactions: 8 people
Damn internet bad asses... I haven't been on the board lately and have been working late hours. Haven't seen or heard anything since signing day it was a simple question.

It's not the question. People get touchy about name-only thread titles. Apparently they assume it's bad news. Who knew right? :lol:

Like someone mentioned, I think the summer guys start rolling in sometime around the first week of June, if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: 1 person
It's not the question. People get touchy about name-only thread titles. Apparently they assume it's bad news. Who knew right? :lol:

Like someone mentioned, I think the summer guys start rolling in sometime around the first week of June, if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks Freak you can lock the thread to avoid further catastrophe.

Anybody want to post the full list of newcomers who weren't EEs? Might be good refresher.

Man Freak...you are so calm, cool & collected during thread starts like this...

Meanwhile...we ALL know you are sending some minions over to OP's house to break his knees for starting a thread with this title...we LOVE ya man!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back