Kahlil McKenzie says he's now at 337lbs

Fingers

Barton Simmons: Kahlil McKenzie out here at @TheOpening Oakland. Reports June 6 to #Vols. says he's 337 pounds right now at 6-4.

CFOSJUWUIAAqUGz.jpg

Reactions: 19 people
Barton Simmons: Kahlil McKenzie out here at @TheOpening Oakland. Reports June 6 to #Vols. says he's 337 pounds right now at 6-4.

CFOSJUWUIAAqUGz.jpg

Although he doesn't play like it, similar to Barnett last year, he still looks kind of soft.

Imagine his level of play after a couple years in our S&C. I have no idea what his ceiling will be, but I can't wait to find out.

Reactions: 1 person
Although he doesn't play like it, similar to Barnett last year, he still looks kind of soft.

Imagine his level of play after a couple years in our S&C. I have no idea what his ceiling will be, but I can't wait to find out.

Kind of soft?? Whachu mean?? The kid was throwing around 300lb linemen like ragdolls all last summer and had a nice showing at the AA game. Kid looks mean and plays mean. Ain't nuttin soft bout that!

Reactions: 23 people

I imagine he's been in the Raiders S&C program for years already

Reactions: 15 people
He was big in the Army game. Seems like he was in the 360's. Excellent progress for KM. He will be a beast!!

Reactions: 1 person
Can't wait to see Khalil eating up some QB's this fall.

On a personal note.....I grew up in KnoxVegas and was a school Safety Patrol at an elementary school in East Knoxville. Reggie and Raleigh were in the first grade ( I was in 5th) and I worked the corner where they would walk home so I had to let them cross the street. They were kinda big even for first graders. Pretty cool that Reggie's son will be suiting up for the Vols this fall. GO VOLS!!! :pepper:

Reactions: 10 people
To be clear, I certainly wasn't calling him soft. If you just look at those numbers, I cant imagine what they will be like when he is fully matured. I remember the same sort of thjng being said about barnett last year.

I think it's a testament to his potential more than anything

Reactions: 2 people
He looks like a chunky youngster until you realize he's 6' freakin' 4" and still a youngster, could possibly grow some more. That's 6'4" and knows what to do with it!! Can't wait to see how pumped he gets and plays when he is in the Swamp! GBO!!

Don't you guys kind of feel weird by staring at a picture of an 18 year old kid arguing about his body? Lol

Reactions: 4 people
Being ripped doesn't always translate well to the football field. If it did Jacques Smith would have been an All American.

Reactions: 4 people

Bet you won't say it to his face!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

VN Store

Back