Vols are whiskey drinkers!

sofflavol

il kick u in the vols
Tennessee fans set a new whiskey standard for bowl games | Fan Buzz

Set a record at the jags stadium! They sold out of the good stuff for the first time ever. Made the trip up and I'll say I'm not surprised one bit, it was a joyous occasion and I'll say I personally helped partake in the whiskey consumption while watching our boys do work!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people

Why is that lame.. It's a funny article.. Our fans had a great time and I didn't see any issues between hawkeyes and our fans. We went to downtown Jacksonville that night and I saw plenty of Iowa fans partying and enjoying a holiday bowl game vacation same as us. Was a great trip

Reactions: 6 people
This is why every city in America prays for the Vols to make a bowl in their town.

Of course, only Bourbon Street and a few others are appropriately provisioned for a visit.

Reactions: 3 people
Who's going to him me take down a half gallon of Old Chicken tonight?

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 634
Last edited:

old-man.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Bourbon is about all I drink when I drink which is not very often just in the summer and on game days, holidays and in social settings.

I keep my liquor on the boat all Summer and never drink at home but drink enough on the lake every weekend to make up for it. Matter of fact, thats about to happen in about 3 hours lol.

VN Store

Back