A.J Johnson going into wrestling?

EjEAjYO.gif

Reactions: 9 people
Haha love that Gif. The video is on Rocky Top Insiders FB page as well. I can't get the link to work at all.

He has been practicing his assaulting skills so hopefully he can transfer that to a professional wrestling career.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
"The best linebacker UT has ever had" is a bit of a stretch.......

Al is and will most likely forever be the #1 LB in UT History in my book. Not just the intangibles but the leadership he brought that pulled the same team together for a NC that Peyton was unable to do in the couple years prior.

Without Al Wilson in my opinion UT has no BCS Championship.

Good luck to AJ but dayumm what a fall from grace. He was a very very good LB but far from the best imo.

Reactions: 5 people
Al is and will most likely forever be the #1 LB in UT History in my book. Not just the intangibles but the leadership he brought that pulled the same team together for a NC that Peyton was unable to do in the couple years prior.

Without Al Wilson in my opinion UT has no BCS Championship.

Good luck to AJ but dayumm what a fall from grace. He was a very very good LB but far from the best imo.

No argument here. Not to mention the intimidation factor Al brought. I saw more than a couple running backs hesitate to go through a hole just because he could be waiting on the other side. What a player.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back