Dobbs' internship with Pratt & Whitney

Does his internship last 8-10 weeks or just in may?

Thatd be really short if it's only 3 weeks but itd actually make sense for his situation

Does his internship last 8-10 weeks or just in may?

Thatd be really short if it's only 3 weeks but itd actually make sense for his situation

Probably 3 weeks in Florida. The company might give him me an option of analyzing the data, and submitting a weekly report from home. I wont be surprised if it is something on those lines, where he can continue working while he is at UT.

Yeah but you are right 3 weeks does sound a little short. Still 3 weeks of experience is quiet good as an intern!

Smooth move by P&W. During every single televised game the announcers will talk about how while the rest of the players were pumping iron all summer, Dobbs was interning at aerospace giant Pratt and Whitney.

Free advertising of the highest magnitude.

Well played P&W, well played.

AV

Reactions: 15 people
I know this facility well as it is on the western edge of West Palm. They test P&W Jet Engines there and when they do, you can hear them from miles away.

Neyland will be testing the Jet Engines of Air Dobbs this Fall, and you will hear Neyland from miles away.

Reactions: 8 people
Smooth move by P&W. During every single televised game the announcers will talk about how while the rest of the players were pumping iron all summer, Dobbs was interning at aerospace giant Pratt and Whitney.

Free advertising of the highest altitude.

AV

fyp :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
I know this facility well as it is on the western edge of West Palm. They test P&W Jet Engines there and when they do, you can hear them from miles away.

Neyland will be testing the Jet Engines of Air Dobbs this Fall, and you will hear Neyland from miles away.

Race my car at the drag strip right down the street from there. Huge facility

P&W also tests at Arnold Air Force Base in Tullahoma , Tn. It's also home to the UT Space Institute . :yes: :hi:

Reactions: 3 people
I have no idea how he handles all of what he does......truly amazing IMO

I'll tell you how he handles it.. He has some "raisins" about him. He respected his parents and they saw to it that he got his education. Meanwhile he doesn't seem to be caught up in the things that get you put in jail.. some of his teammates should follow his example.:thumbsup:

Reactions: 4 people

Free advertising of the highest magnitude.

AV

I think he has something like a 3.8 GPA in aeronautical engineering so I suspect they are interested in more than just the free advertising.

He just re-tweeted a P&W tweet of the f-22. I am assuming he is working on their engines. I know they did some work on the engine at the AFB in Tullahoma, TN. Wonder if they are still doing work considering production is shut down in Marietta Ga

Whatever company gets him after he finishes his education and perhaps NFL football will be very lucky to get such a fine, brilliant, focused young man.

God bless him and keep him safe on the football field.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back