Top Pass Rushing Duo's for 2015: VOLS

and we got more than just Barnett and Maggitt. They are the household names but we have others. Weatherd is going to get alot more chances according to the coaches. He was pretty nasty on 3rd downs. He pressured QBs into alot of rushed throws. Vereen, JRM, Lewis, Mixon, Phillips, and others will all get some shots. Our pass rush will be filthy.

Reactions: 4 people
and we got more than just Barnett and Maggitt. They are the household names but we have others. Weatherd is going to get alot more chances according to the coaches. He was pretty nasty on 3rd downs. He pressured QBs into alot of rushed throws. Vereen, JRM, Lewis, Mixon, Phillips, and others will all get some shots. Our pass rush will be filthy.

Wasnt long ago that Jancek (and Martinez) was considered a bad hire by many of our own, and even I was skeptical. What he and his guys have done has been NICE .

Reactions: 3 people

Butcher, KMac, Tuttle :)

Reactions: 4 people
I can say this I would not want to be staring down D Barnett or C Maggitt as a quarter back, that would be one scary S*** Storm to be looking at.

I did however notice, 3 teams on our schedule are on that list as well, with our offensive woes that is almost as scary as a quarterback staring down D Barnett.

I can say this I would not want to be staring down D Barnett or C Maggitt as a quarter back, that would be one scary S*** Storm to be looking at.

I did however notice, 3 teams on our schedule are on that list as well, with our offensive woes that is almost as scary as a quarterback staring down D Barnett.

I noticed 2 on reg sched, + at least 1 other as well -- OU, AL and AU, in ATL.

It will be a 3 headed monster by adding Mckenzie imo!!!!
Imagine having an elite pass rusher at DE, LB, and DT!!

Last edited:
It will be a 3 headed monster by adding Mckenzie imo!!!!
Imagine having an elite pass rusher at DE, LB, and DT!!

Multiple elite pass rushers at DE, DT and LB IMO! OC's who have us this year are already losing sleep trying to come up with plays!

Amazing how much better a publication is when it gives your team positive press.

BR's rise in sports journalism was pretty brilliant. They started off by letting literally anyone write articles. If you go back and look at some of the stuff published in the first few years after they launched, the writing quality is atrocious and most of it is completely unedited with typos and spelling mistakes galore.

But their army of unpaid fan bloggers generated tons of hits and revenue, so eventually they were able to transition away from the amateur, drunk fans and hire away some of the top writers from credible sports media outlets.

I believe their featured columnists are still unpaid, though.

VN Store

Back