Can Someone Please Help Me Identify Something Please

orangetaz

Yesterday was my birthday and I got this print as a present. It is signed Alexander Dumas. I tried to find out about it but to no luck. I just wanna know things like when was it made and was there a lot produced? You can also tell me anything else you know about it. Also let me know what you think of it. I love it

IMG_20150510_131601227_zpswfnrrpat.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
Yesterday was my birthday and I got this print as a present. It is signed Alexander Dumas. I tried to find out about it but to no luck. I just wanna know things like when was it made and was there a lot produced? You can also tell me anything else you know about it. Also let me know what you think of it. I love it

I can't help you, but I'm jealous.

Reactions: 1 person
It is Johnnie Jones who took a pitch and ran for winning TD 1983(?)very late in the game.

Last edited:
It is Johnnie Jones who took a pitch and ran for winning TD 1983 very lay in the game.

One of the defining moments of the Majors era. One of the best running backs in Tennessee history driving the final nail in the coffin of our biggest rival.

:loco:

Very nice print and I am extremely jealous GBO!

Reactions: 4 people

You should get Johnny Jones to autograph it for you. Last I heard from a mutual friend he lives in West Tennessee (Munford)...I think he works for the city there....

Reactions: 1 person
OT, it is a print made Millions of times, even people in Bostonia (wherever that is) has this.... its not worth much. I have a business where I can obtain this from you (all it will cost you is shipping it to me) and I will dispose of this properly. My method of disposal is Not important although it does include me hanging it on My wall for about oh.... the next 42 years.. and claiming it for myself, but none of that is important..... message me privately and I shall forward you the mailing address, this is best for both of us.

Go Vols!:crazy::pepper:

Reactions: 11 people
Can Someone Please Help Me Identify Something Please

Alexander Dumas

Yes, I know him. You are just missing a B and an extra S in his last name.

Reactions: 4 people
I would think the print should have come with a certificate that has all that info on it and what number it was out of however many they printed that time. I have a different print and that's what it came with. Yours looks good though, very cool.

OT, it is a print made Millions of times, even people in Bostonia (wherever that is) has this.... its not worth much. I have a business where I can obtain this from you (all it will cost you is shipping it to me) and I will dispose of this properly. My method of disposal is Not important although it does include me hanging it on My wall for about oh.... the next 42 years.. and claiming it for myself, but none of that is important..... message me privately and I shall forward you the mailing address, this is best for both of us.

You sound like a pen pal of mine. He is a prince from Zimbabwe and he needed my bank account to transfer his money into. He says I get a 10% cut when it works out. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: 6 people

True Compassion IMO.

You sound like a pen pal of mine. He is a prince from Zimbabwe and he needed my bank account to transfer his money into. He says I get a 10% cut when it works out. Fingers crossed.

Loved those 419 scams. Used to play those guys for months at a time until they just got exhausted and gave up. Once got right to the point of "sending them money" and then traded two different ones each others addresses and account info. You talk about weeping and gnashing of teeth. Fun. Except for the people who truly bought into that stuff.

I would think the print should have come with a certificate that has all that info on it and what number it was out of however many they printed that time. I have a different print and that's what it came with. Yours looks good though, very cool.

Might have when they got it but doesn't now

I used to see Johnny at the French Riviera in Memphis. He was working at Sam's at that time. I have since moved from Memphis so I haven't seen him in a while. The day we met I was working out in a TN t-Shirt and he introduced himself. One of the first things he said was that he NEVER lost to Bama.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back