Happy Mother's Day VN!

Maybe my favorite Vol gameday memory is taking my late mother to Knoxville to watch her grandson march in the UT Band & enjoy the Volunteers beating Florida! :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
One of the strongest forces on this planet is a good mother's love for her children, happy Mother's Day to all the'' mama bears " across the country! :wub: :wub: :wub:

My mom passed over 4 years ago, but she still at the age of 87 never missed either listening or seeing the Vol's play football for almost 50 years.....she was indeed a VOL for Life.....God rest her soul.
Happy mothers day to all the great mom's out there!!

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks for the Mother's Day Wishes- back at everyone and to those missing their moms, I'm one of them as well. My son sent a wonderful card and gave me a call.. I am blessed..

orange_flower_happy_mothers_day_customized_postcard-r8a77c83e11a64cffb23382aa669b7442_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
eric-berry-mom-077585898.jpg

Mrs. Berry is such a sweet, gracious woman. We had the privilege of spending time with her and the family after the Vandy game...

Reactions: 4 people
Josh Dobbs parents are so, so nice.... she's like me when he takes off with that football, please don't get hurt... sweet parents!

DSC_5180.jpg

Tn4elvis, my sincere condolences for your mom and to others that have lost their moms. My Mom was a vet too, she and my daddy (deceased also) are interred together at Happy Valley vets garden, Elizabethton, TN. She had been over veteran services before her illness.

Hugs to everyone on this special day! :huggy:

Last edited:
I might not have been the world's best mom, but I raised three Vols fans!:pepper:

Happy Mother's Day to all the other moms here. Hope your day was a great one.

Tn4elvis, my sincere condolences for your mom and to others that have lost their moms. My Mom was a vet too, she and my daddy (deceased also) are interred together at Happy Valley vets garden, Elizabethton, TN. She had been over veteran services before her illness.

Hugs to everyone on this special day! :huggy:

Thanks appreciate that.

I'm a mom and I Thank you all for the happy Mother's Day wishes 😏 and return them tenfold! I love VolNation and I love our Tennessee Vols! GBO

Reactions: 5 people
Thanks but she's alot happier where she's at now.It's been tough this is the 2nd mothers day with out her.I still pick up my phone some times and start to call her.

When my (young) uncle/hero passed away, days later I texted his phone telling him how much I love and missed him, knowing it would go without response. I was wrong, my cousin (his daughter) responded telling me "he loves you too"! Still miss you Tommy Nelson

Last edited:
When my (young) uncle/hero passed away, days later I texted his phone telling him how much I love and missed him, knowing it would go without response. I was wrong, my cousin (his daughter) responded telling me "he loves you too"! Still miss you Tommy Nelson
Some thing we all have to go thru but it sure isn't easy.

I do not post on here a lot, but I know the awesome spirit our VN has. I want to surprise my wife by helping her out. She entered a FB contest to try to win some mom and baby supplies, since we are expecting our 3rd in August.

It would be amazing if anyone would be interested in helping out by voting, all you have to do is "Like" this picture:
Mother's Day Contest Picture!

We decided to name our newest Levi Knox, btw! :)
Here is a picture of our favorite two little fans anxiously awaiting their little brother's arrival!

Attachments

• 11046490_960521430648986_3331413409122838787_n.jpg
    11046490_960521430648986_3331413409122838787_n.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back