Bowling Green game

If you have any doubt that game will sell out, then I believe you're fooling yourself. JMO.

It's gonna be a bowl game like atmosphere. Can't wait. I never go to Broadway, but I'll be there all day waiting for the game to start.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm perplexed by this. We can't sell out a Vandy game, why the hell would we sell out the Bowling Green game!?

Reactions: 1 person
Vanderbilt controls the tickets that are put up for sale to the public. It is my understanding that students don't have to pay for tickets - it is part of their student fee. The Nashville Sports Council is sponsoring the UT game in Nashville and they definitely want it to be a sell out. They also recently announced they are working with Coach Jones to come and speak to members later this year.

Well technically Coug asked everyone, so I guess Coug asked me.

For what it's worth I think we win this one easily, and I think it's a sellout.

Where does Candy play that weekend? Wouldn't it be great for UT to sell out, and Candy have about a half full stadium for the weekend?!!! Hope they get sick of seeing Orange!

LP holds what 70k people? It will be an easy sellout. Slight work for UT fans. The buzz around Nashville that day will be awesome. Whats funny is Vandy hosts WKU that same day in a game they can easily lose. There will be just as many Topper fans as Vandy fans in that garbage stadium on West End.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back