Tiny Retiring From Football

VolnJC

knees were just too bad I guess

CElJwVmUIAAcpE2.jpg

Reactions: 52 people
This sucks. I really like Tiny. Seemed like an excellent young man and a helluva football player prior to injury. He had a long, bright future ahead of him in the NFL if not for the injury but I feel the same way about his future post football. Good luck Tiny.

Reactions: 6 people
Hope he comes back and finishes his degree and spends time around the program in some capacity. He gave it his best shot and I hope everything works out well for him.

Reactions: 2 people
He just can't catch a break. The Mt. Pleasant high school coach robbed him of a year of football and now the injuries are just too much to overcome.

Sucks

That's a shame. He was a freak of nature but the nature part caught up to him too soon. Hopefully he comes back to finish his degree and starts the next chapter of his life.

Good luck Tiny. Wish you the very best in this next chapter of your life. Thanks for all you have done for UT and for being a VFL.

Reactions: 2 people
Still wished him and Worley would have had a go on the 50 during the USA game. But nevertheless he will do big things.

Wish he would have stayed another year but with his injury I can't blame him for going pro and giving it a shot.

Reactions: 1 person
Beat of luck to the young man. I would like to see him get his degree and become a GA and start his coaching career.

VN Store

Back