New LB walk-on, Landon Knoll

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Listed at 6-foot-3, 210 pounds from Father Ryan High School in Nashville, Tennessee.

"He wants to give it a shot so he can play at that level," Father Ryan coach Bruce Lussier said in a phone interview Friday.

"I like his smarts," Lussier said. "I think he's a very, very intelligent young man. We could tell from early on in his career. You tell him one time, he's able to execute it. He's very dependable."

Father Ryan linebacker to walk on at UT

Landon Knoll - Hudl

Reactions: 16 people
Hope the kid brings his A-Game and hope he has a great career.
Good luck to him and welcome.

What is up with The Tennessean? What is the point in asking completely random website visitors 2 or less survey questions just to continue reading?

Reactions: 4 people
What is up with The Tennessean? What is the point in asking completely random website visitors 2 or less survey questions just to continue reading?

No idea. I thought the same thing.

If he is good there would be some snaps he could always help on Special Teams, that takes snaps away from other players for rest.

Welcome Aboard the Big Orange Train Landon!!!!!

Go VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on Becoming a VFL!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Attachments

• BOtrain3.jpg
    BOtrain3.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 504
Reactions: 11 people
If Landon plays like he does in his senior highlight film he will earn a scholly for sure. I like his style of play, and nose for the football. I can't believe that he wasn't picked up somewhere.

Welcome aboard young man. Fulfill your dream of playing, and earn that scholarship. GBO!

Reactions: 2 people
CEf0i8MWMAAIUAn.jpg

Reactions: 16 people
Best of luck young man! I would have walked on in my day if they could have used one more short slow white guy!!

Reactions: 2 people
Seems to have good instinct for finding and getting to the ball and finishing the play. Welcome aboard Mr. Knoll and here is to a bright Orange future!!! :salute:

VN Store

Back