Hope Coach DeBo watches a replay of the Vol's ....

1standgoal

Hope DeBo watches a replay of the Vol's bowl win over Iowa. Talk about an offense running on all it's cylinders! No wonder ESPN is talking about the Big Orange preseason. Joe Schad is even jumping on the bandwagon. Does anyone really think the Vols will be an underdog to anyone in the East? No. They will be favored in every game except Bama. They should be preseason top 10!!

Reactions: 1 person
As or right now, we're probably underdogs to Oklahoma, Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, and Florida.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Hope DeBo watches a replay of the Vol's bowl win over Iowa. Talk about an offense running on all it's cylinders! No wonder ESPN is talking about the Big Orange preseason. Joe Schad is even jumping on the bandwagon. Does anyone really think the Vols will be an underdog to anyone in the East? No. They will be favored in every game except Bama. They should be preseason top 10!!
Coach DeBo was watching UT game films even as the "say no to DeBo" parade was marching through K-town. He's a football junkie who's forgotten more than all those flashy young coaches they were touting have yet to learn (and I doubt he's forgotten much, if anything, about football). Because of CBJ's judgment and savvy, UT's got the perfect OC for the next juggernaut in college football. Glad you noticed, 1standgoal.

Reactions: 3 people

Don't think many will share your optimism , hell go for it ! :good!:

I would not think Ar-kansas.. but no telling. I do not care, we must go in believing we can win every game, it is as simple as that.:clapping:

I'm pretty sure he needs to be watching replays of 2013 Mizzou, 2013 Vandy, 2014 Florida, 2014 Ole Miss, etc. Games where Bajakian's offense failed to score points.

Reactions: 2 people
Are you by chance friends with Nationdom?

What's with all the hate towards Nationdom? Dude gave away, I don't know how many tickets last year for the bama game. Including a pair to me. He bleeds orange and believes in us. Loves us so much he is willing to buy out our nemesis' tickets to pack out Neyland. That's a die hard fan right there

Reactions: 9 people
As or right now, we're probably underdogs to Oklahoma, Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia.

After last year home field advantage means something again. I say it'll be a pick'em on three of the four and Bamer goin to be in for a heck of a fight this year. :good!:

Slow down, you are 1 year ahead of yourself, this time next year yes preseason top 10, this year 9 and 3 and top 15 by the end of the year.:lolabove:We do have a shot at the East and just maybe by the time the SEC Championship rolls around an if we are there, then we just might shock the world.:clapping:

After last year home field advantage means something again. I say it'll be a pick'em on three of the four and Bamer goin to be in for a heck of a fight this year. :good!:
They will beat us at there place, but if we get to Atlanta we might have something for little Nicks Washing Powered team bummer.:bammer:

VN Store

Back