2014: Tennessee at Uga on espnu right now

UT_Dutchman

VOLS
Lab Rat
Just started at 2 eastern, we are already up 10 to 0. We actually look really good passing and running the ball.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh good, everybody can get a long look at Justin "Rag Arm" Worley. If we dont lose him for a quarter the Vols win that game going away. Just to
refresh everyone's memory, Petermen went 4/9 with Worley on the bench.

TK with a great pick. He's a baller for sure. I could see him having a 5-6 INT season this year.

Oh good, everybody can get a long look at Justin "Rag Arm" Worley. If we dont lose him for a quarter the Vols win that game going away. Just to

Luckily no one is making you go watch the replay or post in this thread, hint, hint.

I hope Chubb doesn't make our defense look as silly as Gurley did in the 4th quarter.

I hope Chubb doesn't make our defense look as silly as Gurley did in the 4th quarter.

I feel like the main reason he went off in the 4th was because our offense flat out stalled in the 3rd when Worley went out and the D just had to keep stopping him. D got tired and he eventually broke a long run.

Our D had actually done a pretty decent job on him in the 2nd half up until that point. We intercepted UGA on the first drive of the 2nd half and then forced 4 straight punts after that, 3 of those being 3 and outs.

I said last year during the UGA game that the days of UT whipping Georgia's ass year in and year out was about to return. I think we whip their tails in Neyland this year.

Chubb is no Gurley. Gurley is an all-time talent. Scouts were saying he was the best RB prospect since Adrian Peterson. Its the reason why he went in the top 10 coming off an ACL.

Why? why would you think it was cool to bash on a player that has sacrificed more than you have to a university? Does it make you feel more manly to criticize others? I really appreciated JW he never gave up and did his best under the circumstances. Tell you what, tell that stuff to his face or CBJ and see the reaction....I am betting you're not going to get what you looking for....jerk!

Why? why would you think it was cool to bash on a player that has sacrificed more than you have to a university? Does it make you feel more manly to criticize others? I really appreciated JW he never gave up and did his best under the circumstances. Tell you what, tell that stuff to his face or CBJ and see the reaction....I am betting you're not going to get what you looking for....jerk!

Dude seriously just stop and read like 1 or 2 posts back!

VN Store

Back