Preston Williams ladies and gentlemen...love this guy

KBVol

When asked recently about which coach he spoke with during recruiting "wasn't as nice", he responded....

"Nick Saban. We don't dont relate. We don't click. We have two different personalities, so I never saw myself playing at Alabama. I'm more of a family-type person. I'm talkative and I laugh. He's more like sandpaper. He's a good coach. He's just traditional and old-school. I'm more new school and stylish."

Reactions: 85 people
I think it's pretty evident that Butch and Saban have different styles. Saban looks like the type of guy that couldn't have fun at The Cheetah!

On the other hand, Butch seems like he could have a good time watching 2 cockroaches race.

Reactions: 55 people
I think it's pretty evident that Butch and Saban have different styles. Saban looks like the type of guy that couldn't have fun at The Cheetah!

On the other hand, Butch seems like he could have a good time watching 2 cockroaches race.

You earned it. :)

Reactions: 4 people

I totally agree and I think his personality draws lots of athletes, parents of athletes, faculty and fans to UT.

My only reservation is when all the fun and games are over, CBJ is not afraid to tear into his players.

I think he is learning that you can't talk to a PW like you can a wide receiver at Cincy.... Well you can but he will be gone or not "buy in". CBJ are learning quickly and I think will adjust well but over the top guys like PW, worry me a little.

Athletes these days are just different...

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder if his stylish ways is what inspired Taylor Swift's new hit?

Who cares what Saban's personality is like? He gets number one classes and wins championships.

Reactions: 7 people
Who cares what Saban's personality is like? He gets number one classes and wins championships.

Preston Williams.....he cared about what Saban's personality is like and it's one of the reasons why he never considered Alabama and will be on UTs campus very soon. That was the point of the thread.

Reactions: 74 people
On a side note the food at the cheetah will knock your socks off. If we are talking the one in Atlanta. The girls are nice too.😉

Preston Williams.....he cared about what Saban's personality is like and it's one of the reasons why he never considered Alabama and will be on UTs campus very soon. That was the point of the thread.

But... But... championships.... number one classes...

On a side note the food at the cheetah will knock your socks off. If we are talking the one in Atlanta. The girls are nice too.😉

How are the breasts? How are the thighs?

I'm talking about the chicken. Are they juicy? I like my breast and thighs juicy.

Reactions: 2 people

I think it matters to 17/18 year old men. It might be a trend, I think if you talk to some of the Bama recuits after they arrive, I am willing to bet some would have done it different. You can be successful without being a @$$. CNS is a jerk, and he doesn't deny it. So yes they win..a lot, but I don't read and hear his previous players singing his praises much.

CBJ is balanced with his relationships, and these players like him........the Ws will come.

BTW: Don't ever say positive things about BAMA on this UT Blog :) :no:

GO VOLS!!

Reactions: 7 people

lol

I feel like fit is often overlooked as an integral part of recruiting. You can have all the 5stars you want but at the end of the day its a team game and they have to play together to win.

Just hope "I'm stylish" isn't code for "I'm high maintenance"

He is flamboyant but he was also one of our first commitments (maybe the 1st?) for 2015 and aside from a couple of visits which obviously weren't serious he never wavered. He took his commitment seriously and wanted to be a Vol. As far as high maintenance, I think a player that flipped or waited to the last minute to announce is much more likely to become restless if he isn't getting a lot of early playing time. Jmo.

Reactions: 2 people
He is flamboyant but he was also one of our first commitments (maybe the 1st?) for 2015 and aside from a couple of visits which obviously weren't serious he never wavered. He took his commitment seriously and wanted to be a Vol. As far as high maintenance, I think a player that flipped or waited to the last minute to announce is much more likely to become restless if he isn't getting a lot of early playing time. Jmo.

Agreed. Neither will be a problem for him as well ( early playing time or maintenance)

VN Store

Back