Solution for O-Line

1standgoal

Replace both tackles. Start Richmond (5-star) at left tackle, Blair at right tackle. Thomas moves to center. Kendrick and Sanders at guard. The line would average 6'6"and over 315 lbs per man. Kerbyson, Robertson, Jackson, Jones, Hall, Raulerson, and Wiesman would be used in rotation as needed.

Replace both tackles. Start Richmond (5-star) at left tackle, Blair at right tackle. Thomas moves to center. Kendrick and Sanders at guard. The line would average 6'6"and over 315 lbs per man. Kerbyson, Robertson, Jackson, Jones, Hall, Raulerson, and Wiesman would be used in rotation as needed.

not a solution... Need to rotate out the non talent in time

Reactions: 6 people
No solutions. We need new bodies. We just don't have any talent there.

Let's just set up in a safe punt formation every down and run a fake over and over.

Reactions: 5 people

Jackson is the best guard and maybe best OL on our team. Larry (LWS) has spoken to two sources that say Blair will not contribute. ( Think because he can not understand scheme)

Last edited:
jashon and jackson are definite starters. Thats about all i know though. The rest are kinda Meh. Good to hear Kendrick is developing nicely. Im not as sold on Crowder as some. Dude is small. Listed at 295lbs last yr which i think was a stretch. Now listed at 290lbs and thats probably a stretch as well.

Kerbyson is a good linemen. 5th year senior. If he gets to play one position all heat he will do well.
I think the guards and center are locked down.
Kerbyson likely at LT due to youth of other options. Kendrick at RT.

Reactions: 1 person
LT - Drew Richmond
LG - Marcus Jackson
C - Coleman Thomas
RG - Jashon Robertson
RT - Kyler Kerbyson

thats how I think it shakes out. hopefully Drew is as good as Rivals thinks he is and he comes in and has a freshman all-american caliber season for us at LT. if that happens, we'll be in Atlanta for the title game.

Reactions: 10 people
Crowder lacks size but has what it takes between the ears to be a center. There were fewer mistakes with him in the line up than compared to when he was not.

This line needs him and I doubt there will be someone other than him at center as long as he is healthy.

They should give a $5 gift certificate to the first to post our 5 starting Offensive Linemen and what side for the first game.

1. When did we start rotating offensive linemen? Other than some heavy goal line packages I've never seen a rotating oline.

2. Don't expect a true freshman to start at the most critical position, that is just folly.

3. Trust the coaches.

Crowder lacks size but has what it takes between the ears to be a center. There were fewer mistakes with him in the line up than compared to when he was not.

This line needs him and I doubt there will be someone other than him at center as long as he is healthy.

Taking the 2015 NFL Top-25 CENTER Draft Prospects and averaging all height and weight this is what you get:
ht = 6'2.68", wt = 300.56 lbs = Are they all lacking size? NO. There is a reason all Centers are more compact - because they work in a more compact space. Plus, it helps the QB see the field and you don't want passes ricocheting off the head of the center - those type interceptions usually get run back to the house (-6 points).

Last edited:
1. When did we start rotating offensive linemen? Other than some heavy goal line packages I've never seen a rotating oline.

CBJ is an innovator. He is going to be the first to use this tactic. Think of it like a line change in hockey.:thud:

VN Store

Back