Worley bird migrates to Cleveland

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
According to my Facebook feed Worley just got invited to to the Browns minicamp. I don't know what exactly this means but I cannot tell you how bad i want this as a Browns fan. Bring it Worley! We need you!

Reactions: 12 people
He's exactly what we need and tough as nails. If he brings it like I know he can with that online ... Look out. It's suddenly a whole new ballgame. Maybe we will score more than 3 points a game.

Reactions: 1 person
Thats a great situation for Worley. IMO, the best QB on the roster right now is Connor Shaw.
He has to compete with Manziel, Josh McCown, and That Lewis. I hope he's fully recovered and
ready to go. He's got the arm for the next level.

Reactions: 1 person
Thats a great situation for Worley. IMO, the best QB on the roster right now is Connor Shaw.
He has to compete with Manziel, Josh McCown, and That Lewis. I hope he's fully recovered and
ready to go. He's got the arm for the next level.

Sure

Glad he is getting a shot and hope he makes the team --- Name the last Vol QB that started at least 10 career games -- not to get an NFL chance ?

Reactions: 2 people
Means that he has little to no chance of making the team.. The weather is terrible in Clevleand in November and beyond.. His arm is not capable of driving the ball on real windy condition..

You dont have a clue what you're talking about. Are you telling me that Manziel and Shaw have better arms? :lolabove:

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back