POLL: Who is THE WRU? GO VOTE: We DO NOT LOSE Polls!

sigchig

VN Cliche' Regurgitator
Clemson-Tennessee war for 'WRU' title

I am NOT about to let us lose to Clemson! I'm doing my part, what about YOU?

Please Incognito page this link as many times as you can and vote for THE WRU, Your Tennessee VOLUNTEERS!

Go Big Damn ORANGE!

:shaking2:

Take THAT Clemson!

Reactions: 9 people
I found myself thinking that Clemson has been better over the last few years, but I can't vote for another shade of orange (and purple is just wrong). Vote for TN WRU is complete.

No love for Justin Hunter or Denarius Moore?

Also, why this obsession with winning meaningless polls?

I agree that a lot of polls are pretty worthless. This one isn't meaningless. We have been called WRU since the late 80's. They can't take it from us!

CDxF8x8UUAEkqmw.jpg

Reactions: 19 people
We should schedule some games with Clemson in the coming years. They're only 3 hours away from Knoxville. I think it would be good for both schools.

Looks like we've only played them 3 times in the last 70 yrs. A couple of times in the 70's and again in 2004.

Since 1971, the Vols have had 34 wide receivers drafted, including 11 1st round selections, which is by far the most in that span. Tennessee had 10 wide receivers drafted in the 80’s, including 3 in the 1983 draft, which saw Willie Gault go to the Chicago Bears in the 1st round. The Vols also had a wide receiver drafted every year in the 90’s, aside from 1993. This includes 3 in the 1991 draft, which was headlined by Alvin Harper going to the Dallas Cowboys with the 12th overall pick.

Reactions: 8 people
Reactions: 1 person
We should schedule some games with Clemson in the coming years. They're only 3 hours away from Knoxville. I think it would be good for both schools.

Looks like we've only played them 3 times in the last 70 yrs. A couple of times in the 70's and again in 2004.

Big non conference match ups have to be used to increase the brand in a new territory. Clemson is too close and UT arleady plays Scarolina every year. Get a lot more playing an Oklahoma, Rutgers, UCLA, or other teams in other areas of the country.

Fortunately not enough clemson fans can read to be able to beat us in any online poll. i live 30 mins from SC and they are dang near alabama dumb down there in south cackilacky.

GBO VFL HUBANegas

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back