Winners dinner

One meal is what you eat as a college student, one meal is what you get as a professional adult.

And cornbread stuffed chicken?? Booyah!

Reactions: 2 people
OK I get it, but I question if thats a good way to reward these kids for all their hard work over the last 4 months.

Reactions: 2 people
OK I get it, but I question if thats a good way to reward these kids for all their hard work over the last 4 months.

Results matter, and rewards reinforce the importance of achievement rather than just effort. "Everyone wins" is great for 5 year old soccer players, but not so great with young men learning the way the world really works. Everything's a teaching point with Butch. As it should be.

Reactions: 7 people
Results matter, and rewards reinforce the importance of achievement rather than just effort. "Everyone wins" is great for 5 year old soccer players, but not so great with young men learning the way the world really works. Everything's a teaching point with Butch. As it should be.

Oh please, I understand this is not T-Ball, college football is a full time very demanding job. I just think they
could do something a little more creative. Everybody is doing this franks and beans jazz.

Reactions: 1 person
A thread title like that should have chicken in there somewhere.

554031ab27798.gif

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back