Parking Pass question.....

dd4vols

For several years, I parked in the Lake Avenue Garage...and due to all the campus construction, etc... that became student parking or something. The last 2 years I have been in the White Avenue Garage (C21)...which has in all reality been a step up from Lake Avenue. Bout to order this year's, and was wondering if anyone was familiar with the C15 lot which abuts Neyland Drive kind of across from the Vol Navy boat docks and beside the new Engineering Building. I don't give the big $$$$ enough to get into G10 obviously, and ..heck I may not give enough for the C15 lot...was just curious.

I'll hang up and listen.......

Last edited:
That's a great lot but I think it's going to be more $$$

thanks....I actually don't think in almost 30 years of season ticket holding I have noticed that lot....don't get to Calhouns much I now realize..ha

Last edited:
Its a small lot is why you've never noticed it. Super close to Neyland. Make sure it "makes sense" with how you want to go home since Neyland Drive is limited access after the game

Reactions: 1 person
I was wondering about parking too. I'm a plateau level member I put c15, 7a, c21, and volunteer hall as my preferences. Any chance I get any of those or at my level should I expect 40, UTVC, or Ag?

Take what UT gives you, sell the pass in the secondary market. Buy a better pass in the secondary market. Passes for the lot between Neyland and the TBA (G-10?) go for about $1,500-2,000.

I never considered buying parking pass because I do not donate $1000's. I normally park downtown in parking garages for free since it is closer, cheaper and easier than parking at AG parking. I would if donated 2500 or more a year. Unless you have lower lever sideline tix your pretty much screwed out of having good parking place.

Last edited:
I've been parking in the Locust St garage for years. It's a little bit of a walk but super easy to get out of after games if you're going east.

Try walking to and from Locust Street with a cast on your leg... LOL it was one of those hot afternoon games, I literally saw stars when we got to the gate. Walk back wasn't bad at all, the we moved to Volunteer Hall and then to G1. Should be interesting this season with them revamping parking..

Last edited:
When we aren't behind tin roof we go over to c 15, I have a couple buddies that have passes there. Pretty sure it's a minimum $10,000 donation, but that gives you 2 parking passes.

VN Store

Back