Albert Haynesworth to work with DLine?

skasper06

Saw this on his Twitter just now. I assume he is gonna be coming in and working with the defensive linemen Ala Peyton with the QBS or Witten with the tight ends.

Today really fired me up about #Team119 I can't wait 4 the summer to start working wit the D-line!!! #Team119 D-line can be great!!!! #VFL

Reactions: 11 people
Saw this on his Twitter just now. I assume he is gonna be coming in and working with the defensive linemen Ala Peyton with the QBS or Witten with the tight ends.

Today really fired me up about #Team119 I can't wait 4 the summer to start working wit the D-line!!! #Team119 D-line can be great!!!! #VFL

Good thing Dooley is not the coach. Big Al would have to call first to see if he could come in. How did we ever hire that guy as a head football coach at Tennessee. Butch really gets it. He has former players coming in all the time.

Reactions: 8 people

Haynesworth working?

Reactions: 12 people
"He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

This from the same guy that just recently posted that "Arian Foster is dead as far as I'm concerned to the Vol program". Seems a bit hypocritical.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 people
My biggest problem with him dates back to his days in orange when he would loaf and take plays off. Could have been the best tackle to ever play at UT if it weren't for those few lazy plays per series.

Reactions: 2 people
Fulmer once kicked Haynesworth out of practice for fighting with Will Ofenheusle. Haynesworth returned to practice later carrying a steel pipe or pole of some sort looking for Ofenheusle.

Fulmer once kicked Haynesworth out of practice for fighting with Will Ofenheusle. Haynesworth returned to practice later carrying a steel pipe or pole of some sort looking for Ofenheusle.

Boys will be boys.

Last fall Albert was working the front entrance to his burger store on the strip. I don't know if he was an absentee owner at his motorcycle dealership just east of Lovell Rd on KP (Ultimate Motorsports?). That business was run into the ground and failed. I think his burger empire is doing okay.

Reactions: 1 person
Great, Albert is the perfect person to teach lazy technique and poor work ethic to these kids. Also how to maximize a contract with minimum effort.

Reactions: 5 people
Boys will be boys.

Last fall Albert was working the front entrance to his burger store on the strip. I don't know if he was an absentee owner at his motorcycle dealership just east of Lovell Rd on KP (Ultimate Motorsports?). That business was run into the ground and failed. I think his burger empire is doing okay.

Bringing a lead pipe to whip someone's ass is not boy's being boys. That's an attempted murder charge waiting to happen.

Albert was a great defensive tackle who was lazy as hell!

Reactions: 7 people
Bringing a lead pipe to whip someone's ass is not boy's being boys. That's an attempted murder charge waiting to happen.

Albert was a great defensive tackle who was lazy as hell!

Simmer down there Princess. He didn't beat anybody with it did he? I doubt that anybody could have taken it away from him... he's Albert Haynesworth with a lead pipe. It was all for show.

VN Store

Back