Newest Vol Addition

skasper06

Many of you might remember I posted around this time last year my wife and I had a miscarriage. I am ecstatic to report that we just had our first baby, a boy born exactly one year after the still birth of our miscarriage. God works in mysterious ways, but we are grateful for our little man.

VolNation, let me introduce you to Luke Anthony Kasper. 9lbs 4oz, 23 inches long! Recruiting class of 2033 at tight end!

Last edited:
Reactions: 44 people
Many of you might remember I posted around this time last year my wife and I had a miscarriage. I am ecstatic to report that we just had our first baby, a boy born exactly one year after the still birth of our miscarriage. God works in mysterious ways, but we are grateful for our little man.

VolNation, let me introduce you to Luke Anthony Kasper. 9lbs 4oz, 23 inches long! Recruiting class of 2033 at tight end!

Awesome news skasper! Congrats man.

Reactions: 1 person
A couple more from a proud daddy!

Attachments

• 20150423_194037.jpg
    20150423_194037.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 20150422_175129.jpg
    20150422_175129.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: 11 people
Congratulations, Dad. Sleep, as you know it, will be a fond memory from now on.

But it's worth it.

Congratz buddy, it saddens me though that he will be too young to get/understand the "you mean like the ghost" references.

Congrats! I was in a similar situation just a few months ago.. Now have a healthy 3 month old. I'm praying everything goes well for u and yours!

There's absolutely nothing like it. I have a little boy almost two years old and I couldnt be happier. (I dont want to tell you how much screaming and crying we endured the first five or six months but I can say, as of right now.......it was all worth it!!!!)

Congrats!!

CONGRATS to you and his mommy.

Sad how people seem to forget the Mom, LOL!

She did all the hard work and probably will for any years to come.

I say it's always GREAT to see another new Tennessee fan like that!

My son is 19 and out on his own but don't tell him how much I really miss him.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

You have now undertaken the most important thing you will ever do. Remember that you are an example to your son that he will imitate. If he sees you drink, smoke, cuss, road rage and be a jerk to other people, he most likely will be also. The clock is ticking so try to step up to the plate and knock it out of the park. Also remember he may have to care for you when you are old:)
I am fortune to have 2 adult children, boy and girl, and they both made it thru college and have good jobs. Now we are blessed with a 16 mo grandson and another coming in August. Grandchildren are great bye the way

Last edited:
Congratulations OP. Just out of curiosity would this newest Vol have a grandfather named Joe or Jim?

Put him in Pads! .........errr Football Pads

Luke Anthony Kasper BVFL

VN Store

Back