CheckerBoard Endzones Going In

Seriously though, I've never seen the field look so good. It's incredible

Attachments

• Neyland 2015.jpg
    Neyland 2015.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
It looks great, I guess the threat of turf got the grounds keepers motivated!

hopefully there is no turf in the future,I would like for them to take some grass out and see a good old fashioned mud game :) with pools of mud in the middle of the field

I'm fine with either grass or turf. Grass seems to be hard to maintain in Knoxville, but if it looks good keep it

I'm fine with either grass or turf. Grass seems to be hard to maintain in Knoxville, but if it looks good keep it

I love the real grass, but something is keeping it from growing properly in Neyland the last few seasons.

However, I didn't see chunks coming up yesterday. Maybe they found a way to strengthen the root structure.

I love the real grass, but something is keeping it from growing properly in Neyland the last few seasons.

However, I didn't see chunks coming up yesterday. Maybe they found a way to strengthen the root structure.

I think the new grow lights that they are using are really helping.

Reactions: 1 person
yeah it looked great on TV -- only thing that was needed was a double coat of paint on the orange and white in the end zone

yeah it looked great on TV -- only thing that was needed was a double coat of paint on the orange and white in the end zone

It's the Spring game..................no one gives 2 Sh&ts!

It will be correct when it matters.

VN Store

Back