First official 2015 admittedly off topic, night before the game thread

What's up guys? Hope everybody is having a good Friday night. Any weather updates?

Reactions: 1 person
I swear to God I'll pistol whip the first person that posts a picture of a Hardee's biscuit.

I swear to God I'll pistol whip the first person that posts a picture of a Hardee's biscuit.

Challenge accepted...

Hardees_Bacon_Egg__Cheese_Biscuit_811986_i0.png

Reactions: 7 people
What's up guys? Hope everybody is having a good Friday night. Any weather updates?

WBIR showed early showers, a break, late night possible thunderstorms... Nothing about impending tornadoes and such.

Doesn't mean they are more accurate, just my personal choice because I liked their predictions better:)

I was a bit bored at work today and compared the schedules of Oklahoma, Okie State and UT to figure out which games I'll be able to watch. I will be off and able to see the UGA, UK, North Texas, West Carolina and UF games. And being that I'll be working at OSU on the day UT plays OU, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to watch that one and have a crowd cheering for the Vols as well.

Six games, not shabby.

I'd say you're likely a busy guy tonight Freak. This thread is a bit overshadowed

VN Store

Back