Come see me at the VolShop!!!

PeytonBerry

If you are coming to the Orange & White game tomorrow, drop by the VolShop on the strip before the game. I will be working on my latest original, and signing/personalized your prints. Hope to see you there and GO VOLS!!!

prints.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
I'm here with the cutest little Vol fan showing off our artwork and meeting other Vol fans! If you're on campus, come say hi! We're set up at the Vol Shop on the strip.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: 3 people
PB, you do some great work. Do you have any ideas for future drawings? I thought a picture of General Neyland sitting in his study drafting the blue prints for his addition to Neyland stadium would be cool.

I lone your work and hope your event was successful.

Did you move a lot of product on Saturday?

I lone your work and hope your event was successful.

Did you move a lot of product on Saturday?

It was a lot of fun, and there seemed to be genuine interest. We were working off the bookstore's inventory, so not sure how many they sold. Was a fun day regardless!

I'll protect your identity then. How's your mother? Haven't been back to Athens in a while.

She's good. Still working for the state but sure about to retire. I live in Knoxville now and they come up to visit from time to tone but I've not been in Athens in probably fifteen years. Great work btw. I'll be pickup up one of your prints very soon.

VN Store

Back