My bold predictions for 2015! Roast away!

jacobyvoln27

2020 Vols Decade!!!!
BG Win
Okla Toss Up (home team leaning vawls)
WC Win
Fla Win
Ark Toss Up (similar to us on the rise, scary one)
Ga Toss Up (leaning vawls last home game with
these guys still stings me)
Ala L (sorry just not there yet)
UK Win
SC Win
N. T. Win
Mizz. Toss Up(will be rested after NT I am leaning win)
Vandy. Big Win (will be ugly)

So yes VolNation we need some breaks, but I am possibly saying 11-1 and that makes me very excited.

Roast away for sloppiness and poor grammar and the crazy Orange Kool Aide I am drinking.:loco:

Sorry in advance for another one of these threads:)

Reactions: 8 people
I don't like that UK game. It's in a bad spot and they are a tough team. More worried about UK than alasalami.

Can't wait for the season so we can stop with all these threads. Sorry OP but should of put this in with the other ones

Reactions: 3 people
Gotta love it.... A "bold prediction" including 4 toss-ups, and a post in a thread, complaining about the existence of the thread.

BG Win
WC Win
Fla Win
UK Win
SC Win
N. T. Win

So yes VolNation we need some breaks, but I am possibly saying 11-1 and that makes me very excited.

Roast away for sloppiness and poor grammar and the crazy Orange Kool Aide I am drinking.:loco:

Good to hope but do not shout fire the coach if it does not happen.

Reactions: 1 person
I picked us in all toss ups, just unsure of Arky.. So yes I do believe 11-1 is bold after are way to long fall from the top.

BG -W
Okla- L
WCU- W
Fla- W
Ark- L
Ga- L
Ala- L
UK- W
SC- W
N.T.- W
Mizz- W
Vandy- W

8-4

We would have curb-stomped them last year with Dobbs. Hands down, no question.

I think Dobbs would have still lost.

The Florida Game was just an overall failure for the Offense, especially when Worley threw a pick that led to some Gator Points.

This time around, UT's biggest advantage is the position in the schedule - as it always has been for both sides. No real big injuries, all your powerful starters are in place.

Let's play some damn football.

I am NOT upset about the toss up predictions.. Here is how I se it... 2 years ago most of those Toss Ups would have been loss predictions.. I remember a friend told me he was picking Tennessee over Oregon, I asked him to name 1 starter on Tennessee's team that would beat out a starter on Oregon's team besides J James and Z Fulton possibly.. He couldn't. Almost every team played that year had the same answer.. Now finally Tennessee's starting 22 have at least 80% that would start for anyone else.. Progress!.. The question to me is how many of Tenns 2nd and 3rd team players would displace their counterparts? That's to be determined.. Its also why I think Tennessee needs 1 more year to build that part of it but maybe its sooner than that..

I am NOT upset about the toss up predictions.. Here is how I se it... 2 years ago most of those Toss Ups would have been loss predictions.. I remember a friend told me he was picking Tennessee over Oregon, I asked him to name 1 starter on Tennessee's team that would beat out a starter on Oregon's team besides J James and Z Fulton possibly.. He couldn't. Almost every team played that year had the same answer.. Now finally Tennessee's starting 22 have at least 80% that would start for anyone else.. Progress!.. The question to me is how many of Tenns 2nd and 3rd team players would displace their counterparts? That's to be determined.. Its also why I think Tennessee needs 1 more year to build that part of it but maybe its sooner than that..

I agree with you. I believe we are still a year away from fixing the depth issue. Maybe even two years away from completely fixing it. However, barring too many injuries, we do have the talent to win a lot of games this year. I also believe this years schedule is probably more conducive to winning than next years will be.

JMO of course

I don't like that UK game. It's in a bad spot and they are a tough team. More worried about UK than alasalami.

What? You're more concerned about a team we've beaten like 29 of the last 30 times we've played....a team that we could've hung 70 on last year had we not pulled out starters after 3 quarters?? You're more concerned about playing them than a top 5 team who's hammered us 8 years in a row and likely has more talent on their roster than any other team in the country?

I sometimes suck at detecting sarcasm. Apologies in advance if your post was meant to be taken in that vein.

Reactions: 2 people
BG Win
WC Win
Fla Win
UK Win
SC Win
N. T. Win

i hate HATE hate writing this but im going to agree with some that are saying until it happens it aint happening. 9-3 pending bowl game w or l with losses to Florida, Arkansas, and Alabama. really hope im wrong.

I'm getting sick and tired of people picking Arkansas. Why? its at Neyland, we have more talent everywhere or equal. a lot of people just don't know football?

Guys, I've been to the future. Just got back. And I can grade your papers:

Jacoby is right (but with 4 toss up picks, there's a lot of room to be right) ... Catbone is wrong (sorry, Cat) ... DD is wrong (can't say I'm sorry about this one, DD, never fear the bluegrass kitty cat) ... neyland05 is unnecessarily rude (go jump back in bed, then get out on the other side, you loser!) ... BigOrange is right ... Little and Gray and OrangeLuvr and DXHman and Aesius and HopTown (of course) are snarky without contributing anything ... FaninVa is gunshy (you're in good company, KB is sitting beside you) ... EricP is right with the TRUE bold prediction ... NoCleats and BaldBiker are wise ... Kentuckian is wrong ... NationDom is right.

It's good to be back. We have a lot to look forward to this year. :)

VN Store

Back