Orange & White Game Apr. 25, 2015

TheGoodStuff

Apr. 25, 2015 Gates open at 2:30pm ahead of kickoff at 4pm.

ADMISSION

Admission for all Orange & White Game activities is FREE.

Gate Information

Public: Gates 4, 9, 10, 14, 16, 17, 20, 21, 23
West Skyboxes, Tennessee Terrace and West Club: Gates 15, 19
East Skyboxes, East Club: Gate 26

FAN DAY

Gates open for Fan Day at 12:30 PM, and players and coaches will begin signing autographs from 1:30 - 2:30 PM.

The waiting line for the fans will begin forming at 7 AM at Gate 7. Fans will be asked to line up along the exterior of east side of stadium. Gates open at 12:30 PM, with the cheer and dance team, as well as Smokey, available for photos and autographs on the field starting at that time.

During the autograph session, the team will be divided by position. Head Coach Butch Jones will be located in the North end zone of Neyland Stadium.

Fans will be allowed one item for autograph per player or coach.
VOL VILLAGE

A scaled-down version of Vol Village will open at noon ET at the Gate 21 Plaza.
VFL GIVEAWAY

The first 10,000 fans to enter Neyland Stadium starting at 2:30 for the game will receive a commemorative "Vol For Life" lanyard and placard courtesy of Coca-Cola.
2015 SEASON TICKETS

Fans interested in 2015 season tickets will have the option to view available seats. Seats eligible for purchase will be marked and information tables will be located at Gate 21. If you would like to schedule an appointment to view seats, please fill out this form by clicking this link.
Additional Activities

Pride of the Southland Marching Band will perform pregame
Presentation of the Neyland Award and Lindsey Nelson Award pregame
VFL Flag Football Game at halftime
Team awards from spring practice at halftime

UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics - Gameday

Please delete if this is a duplicate. I could not find a game day thread.

Reactions: 3 people
My son wants to take a football for players and coaches to sign. Anyone know if that is allowed?

I'd say it would be fine. It is just one item that multiple players are signing, not multiple items for each player to sign.

ADMISSION

Gate Information

FAN DAY

Gates open for Fan Day at 12:30 PM, and players and coaches will begin signing autographs from 1:30 - 2:30 PM.

The waiting line for the fans will begin forming at 7 AM at Gate 7. Fans will be asked to line up along the exterior of east side of stadium. Gates open at 12:30 PM, with the cheer and dance team, as well as Smokey, available for photos and autographs on the field starting at that time.

During the autograph session, the team will be divided by position. Head Coach Butch Jones will be located in the North end zone of Neyland Stadium.

VOL VILLAGE

VFL GIVEAWAY

The first 10,000 fans to enter Neyland Stadium starting at 2:30 for the game will receive a commemorative "Vol For Life" lanyard and placard courtesy of Coca-Cola.
2015 SEASON TICKETS

Fans interested in 2015 season tickets will have the option to view available seats. Seats eligible for purchase will be marked and information tables will be located at Gate 21. If you would like to schedule an appointment to view seats, please fill out this form by clicking this link.
Additional Activities

Is it on the SEC Network LIVE ? If not when is the replay ?

ADMISSION

Gate Information

FAN DAY

VOL VILLAGE

VFL GIVEAWAY

2015 SEASON TICKETS

Additional Activities

Thanks for the info. I will be coming up from Atlanta and bringing 3 others with me to help pack Neyland and set an attendance record. If you are within 250 miles of KnoxVegas you have NO excuse to not be at the game. Lets show those boys in ORANGE some love!! GBO!!!:pepper:

Reactions: 1 person
Just hoping it doesn't rain. the rain would really piss off my wife and I really do not want her in an ill mood this Saturday

ARe they going to let all the fans in for the autograph signing this time? It's not very kid friendly to have to get in line for 6 hours.

...ain't looking good. I've sat through many a monsoon in Knoxville, but never for a scrimmage. Don't know if I'm feeling it.

does anyone know if they are going to allow everyone to go in for autographs or is it just a certain amount? (It is not kid friendly to have to get in line and wait at 7:00 am till they open the gates)

I have sat through all kinds of insane weather for games, but like you say, it's different if it's practice.

I'll be there with my son rain or shine. This is about helping to energize our team and showing them we are ALL VOL! Don't let rain stop you!

I'm going, there is plenty of area to stand if the rain comes.

"Weather persons" explains the rain as in the watching area there is a 55% chance of rain, that is a large area so don't worry if you are Bleeding Orange you wont melt.

Last edited:
I'm going, there is plenty of area to stand if the rain comes.

"Weather persons" explains the rain as in the watching area there is a 55% chance of rain, that is a large area so don't worry if you are Bleeding Orange you wont melt.

Yeah hope angry cloud not come Saturday, here cloud look not so nice, no good.

If the current weather forecast holds they may cancel the O&W game, or bring it indoors. 80-90% chance of Thunderstorms, some severe, all day Saturday and Saturday night. I hope it changes, but there's no way me and my crew of 20 (with multiple kids) are driving 3 hours to sit in a hurricane to watch what could be nothing. This will be a Saturday morning decision.

And yes, apparently age is getting to me. I'm 37 and married w kids. If I was 20 and single...different story.

Maybe it's not so much the age part as it is the married with kids part.

VN Store

Back